L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I just want to share a few choice quotes from my family this week:

My brother: 'maybe that's why no-one ever calls you, because you're depressed' (this is after he is telling me off for losing touch with family members who did not call me once in a year when I was bedridden and nearly died). I pointed out that I have borne everything patiently, e.g. that I accepted not being invited on holiday with the family because I was too ill and it would bring people down...).

My father: 'oh you are always annoyed about something' (this is after I said I was annoyed with work - because as he knows they have been bullying me for months. Oh, and he was treated badly in his last job and he spoke about it ALL THE TIME.

I know in some ways it's good that my family can be so unsupportive, because I owe them nothing and when I catch the bus I won't think twice about them.

I am becoming more of a recluse recently. I have just had enough of people being unsupportive. I'm not enjoying seeing friends. I don't want to see any of my family. I don't feel connected with any of them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, foxdie, TooConscious and 9 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I feel you. Every day my family is pushing me to suicide. They better not be surprised when I actually do it

• Hugs
Reactions: Mylifeispointless, LittleJem and Mr2005
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I wish people like that would just be honest and tell us "I don't care about how you feel, and don't want to hear about it". At least it would be honest. I know the type. I'm sorry you're dealing with that. My grandma is like that too. Basically I have to pretend to be positive about things or I'll get lectured about being too negative. It's easier to just not talk to them about anything outside of small talk. That's why groups like are nice.

Reactions: foxdie, TooConscious, LittleJem and 1 other person
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
F family, totally agree with you on that one.

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, disabledandhopeless, _Minsk and 3 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
yeah totally. We actually already had a suicide in the family. Guess ill be #2...

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, lex and okaoki
okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
My father don't give a shit about anything , mother don't believe in depression and only favour my brother
my brother played the most part of pushing me to CTB , everyday are the same
why do people living a good life still pushing/hurting people without second thought.

Reactions: TooConscious, Mylifeispointless, _Minsk and 1 other person
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
My father don't give a shit about anything , mother don't believe in depression and only favour my brother
why do people living a good life still pushing/hurting people without second thought.
brother is pushing me ot suicide everyday. im gonna leave that fucker the worse suicide note ever

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
A few from my dad "live to sleep" and " your mum would be devastated "

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
brother is pushing me ot suicide everyday. im gonna leave that fucker the worse suicide note ever

i can't even talk to any of family members , i don't want to "crying for attention" and my mother won't believe in suicide
i won't be leaving any suicide note . here that person is back from home same shit everyday.

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious and Mylifeispointless
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
i can't even talk to any of family members , i don't want to "crying for attention" and my mother won't believe in suicide
i won't be leaving any suicide note . here that person is back from home same shit everyday.
this is cryptic but I feel some of us are meant to commit suicie at this point. Life is such a drag

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, TooConscious, Mylifeispointless and 3 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019

I know. The woman who is bullying me is happily married, happy. And I lost everything due to mental illness in the past years. I don't understand why she is doing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious and okaoki
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I think disfunctional family is the main reason for mental health issues and really affects your quality of life overall not only in your childhood but all your life. My family literally just spits on me in hours of trouble and say we care about you so much !!! Just pathetic I wish I had normal family

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, Mylifeispointless and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I think disfunctional family is the main reason for mental health issues and really affects your quality of life overall not only in your childhood but all your life. My family literally just spits on me in hours of trouble and say we care about you so much !!! Just pathetic I wish I had normal family

Yep, my mum pretends to care, but she literally didn't give me a roof over my head when I had nowhere to live. I hate her. I am now estranged from her.

Reactions: TooConscious and bigdog
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I was wanting to make a thread of recent on how my family are causing my suicide sooner. My two grandmothers pester me with their problems ie 'talking about my cousins and aunties and uncles who all have good lives' putting all that on me for 40+ minutes each everyday when I do not care but am too polite to tell them to piss off. What is sad is if there other grandchildren actually bothered with them they would cut me loose again like they have in the past. Quite happily seen me homeless when my cousins were on the scene. My mum and dad are OK as far as some parents go. But won't admit their mistakes I am not truly loved by any of them other than I'm the only cubt who listens to their moaning about the other family. If I'd have invested as much time in certain friends that came and went as I did my selfish family I wouldn't have got to such a state. I'd still be committing suicide but not so soon and in such sadness. We always waste our efforts on those who don't care about us I wish I had no conscience and just cut them off like they could and basically did me.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My cousin who lives about 20 minutes away but I haven't seen since we were children invited me to dinner, asked what I liked to eat and didn't like to eat, was very friendly and said she would let me know what night, then never called again. She had told me how excited my dear aunt was to hear she would finally see me after all this time. Then nothing. Never heard from her since.

I am beyond hurt and disappointed as I have no one at all. I would never have done that to her. Or anyone. I wonder why she did that. I wonder if it was deliberate. I apparently have a bitch for a cousin.

Last edited: