Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
I Urge to not live this overbearing since of worthlessness I don't blame anyone but for not killing myself sooner . Should someone who is sick mentally & life no longer is enjoyable should kill themself it depends if it has me in complete darkness then i know I'm ready to go see the light. why bother if shaking as i write this as i can sense death near but ill be okay .I believe we are all going to die if see know for sure you are ready to ctb you better have a clear understanding that you are not coming back . I know this is my only way out i will no longer be a burden Just a reminder having a nice personality and hiding your pain will make you sick , worse can get you killed in a world of no love and pure hatred .
Sad alone sick and hopeless this is me šŸ˜” ā°

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BorntoLose, wanttogetonthebus, Dead Meat and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, I know that it can be unbearable living a life that is just misery and pain. I understand that it is hard to carry on when you cannot take anymore of this life. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus, houseofleaves, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, I know that it can be unbearable living a life that is just misery and pain. I understand that it is hard to carry on when you cannot take anymore of this life. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
No matter how close i am to death i feel as through im getting closer and the pain keeps getting stronger

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus, houseofleaves and Dead Meat
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
My thoughts are with OP. šŸ„ŗ If he's caught his bus, I hope he's resting in peace. Otherwise, I hope he is happy and well and found a new lease on life.

• Hugs
Reactions: BorntoLose and SpaceCadet