• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I wish to be happy

I wish to be happy

May 13, 2024
I know for certain that I want to die via asphyxiation but I'm skeptical as to how effective it would be at actually killing me, especially since it's possible that I could be found and saved.

What I'm looking for is a definite way I could die after blacking out could take place. Maybe some way I could shoot myself while I'm out. I'm just worried about this being some Rube Goldberg thing and having it be needlessly convoluted.

Thanks in advance.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Shoot yourself while you're (passed) out? I suppose doing it the other way would work - shooting yourself first with a noose around your neck, but you seem to be squeamish about shooting yourself while conscious, and there's nothing wrong with that. That would be a neat trick to shoot yourself after going unconscious. That would take some elaborate, timed device of some sort. Only thing I can think of is take some effective poison of some sort, and there aren't all that many out there that are highly effective, really. Some though.

I wish to be happy

I wish to be happy

May 13, 2024
Shoot yourself while you're (passed) out? I suppose doing it the other way would work - shooting yourself first with a noose around your neck, but you seem to be squeamish about shooting yourself while conscious, and there's nothing wrong with that. That would be a neat trick to shoot yourself after going unconscious. That would take some elaborate, timed device of some sort. Only thing I can think of is take some effective poison of some sort, and there aren't all that many out there that are highly effective, really. Some though.
I realize it sounds stupid. I just want to at least feel like I'm necking myself. I've tried hanging myself before and I feel like it's the ideal way for me to go. I just don't want any possibility that I'll survive.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
If you are hanging for enough time before found, there is no way to resuscitate you. If you are going to be alone for more than 30 minutes, that should do the job for you.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
Consider doing electrocution like in my profile post, but add a timer socket, so it will start after you supposedly passed out.

Reactions: I wish to be happy