• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MelancholyDolly

MelancholyDolly

Lolita ♡ I am a human doll
Oct 28, 2023
I've been wanting to ctb for years now but I always chicken out. In my closest attempt though I was going to stab myself in the throat, in my room. That was a few years ago and I was a hikkikomori back then and hated going anywhere past just my bedroom.

Nowadays I actually like going outside and taking walks (an improvement? I guess?) But I still hate humans and interacting, hearing or even seeing them when I go outside so when I do go out I try to go to places that are empty.

About 2 years back I found one of my favorite spots ever, I happened to run into an abandoned playground (I was running away from home at that time fun memories lol) and it was just lovely I stayed on the swings for hours, talked to myself and sung my favorite songs.

Another place I love is a tall building that seems to be abandoned, I haven't gotten too close to it but I can tell from all the graffiti and how dirty it is. The thing I like about it is that it has a perfectly good flight of stairs all the way to the tippy top of the building for someone to just jump right off it (Me!) Not to mention, I'm very interested in all the graffiti around the building, I'm an artist and I've always wanted to try spray painting, I'd love to leave a pretty drawing before I ctb.

I just like exploring for weird places where things can possibly happen, I think it'd be fun. If any of you know any weird abandoned places (y'know not like those YouTuber spots? Actual places most people might not know about.) Please let me know so maybe I can visit them if they're near me or I ever get the chance to! (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)