RealLifeTamagotchi

RealLifeTamagotchi

memento mori
Dec 15, 2019
I had an argument with my brother. I ended up ripping a door off my wardrobe, breaking a clothes hanger, throwing my bookshelf and everything inside it and smashing some other stuff. Why can't I be calm, self-centered and full of self-esteem like my brother? My fragile personality makes me pile up my anger until something like this happens.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Higgy123, UninformedLover, Green Destiny and 6 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's one hell of a fit of rage. I'd buy a punching bag or something to take it out on. It's alot cheaper and may help you temper your anger a bit.

Reactions: Thereisnothing
RealLifeTamagotchi

RealLifeTamagotchi

memento mori
Dec 15, 2019
That's one hell of a fit of rage. I'd buy a punching bag or something to take it out on. It's alot cheaper and may help you temper your anger a bit.
I agree...I already feel sorry for my wardrobe:(

• Aww..
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I agree...I already feel sorry for my wardrobe:(
I used to break shit like that too and feel bad about it afterwards. Try to smash cheaper and smaller stuff next time atleast hehe.
Edit to add: Just dont smash your tamagotchi! Those things were fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodnote and RealLifeTamagotchi
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I punched a hole in my bedroom door. My first (and hopefully last) act of pure rage happened during a dreadful argument I had with my partner. I felt such utter despair, I could not help myself from hitting that door. It was like something had taken over my body.

The "funny" thing is that we were both so shocked when my fist went through, seeing that I am neither strong nor heavy, that the argument ended there and then.

Disclaimer: I am not saying you should punch things as a way to end arguments :P

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, RealLifeTamagotchi and GinaIsReady
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
i know its easier said than done and practically near impossible if you live with the person but if i can i try to remove myself from the situation and think my pov through so i can discuss my gripes in a respectful manner without being violent or aggressive. usually now i just end the arguments i have by not responding, i havent had a violent outburst in a long time and i hope it stays that way, its embarrassing to say the least

Reactions: RealLifeTamagotchi and GoodPersonEffed
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I had an argument with my brother. I ended up ripping a door off my wardrobe, breaking a clothes hanger, throwing my bookshelf and everything inside it and smashing some other stuff. Why can't I be calm, self-centered and full of self-esteem like my brother? My fragile personality makes me pile up my anger until something like this happens.

I once threw my cell phone through a glass window. That was embarrassing, and I had to make up a lie to tell the landlord about how the window broke. But, i remember feeling so frustrated and angry and out-of-control at that point.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I have a lot of anger issues as well. Just last week I put a hole in my dry wall and had to deal with the consequences from my parents. It's not fun to go through or a pleasant feeling to feel afterword.

Reactions: RealLifeTamagotchi
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Depending on how the wardrobe door came off , is it possible that you can fix the hinges? I'm thinking that if you can fix some of the broken things it might help you to move on from this.
Also, If you can't afford a punching bag, beat the crap out of a pillow with a bat, racquet, or even a rolling pin.
Sending hugs and strength.

RealLifeTamagotchi

RealLifeTamagotchi

memento mori
Dec 15, 2019
Depending on how the wardrobe door came off , is it possible that you can fix the hinges? I'm thinking that if you can fix some of the broken things it might help you to move on from this.
Also, If you can't afford a punching bag, beat the crap out of a pillow with a bat, racquet, or even a rolling pin.
Sending hugs and strength.
My dad fixed it for me:) also managed to have a talk with my bro afterwards

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I had rage-like issues when I was younger, like elementary/middle and sometimes high school. Usually I get very angry that I just temporarily lose control and in a fit of rage, do something stupid only to think about the consequences afterwards and live with the aftermath... I'm sorry that you are suffering from this problem and I hope you are able to be at peace in whatever you choose to do.