• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Hopefully posting this right (first post)

Last night heard a commotion in bushes near my sidewalk, and grabbed a flashlight thinking it may have been a bat or something. I was looking around, and swear something whizzed past me, but unsure. As I walked back inside, I saw this baby bird, a chickadee I found out, so I put it in the grass near the bush. I could hear more of them still in the bushes. Today went to look around, and as I'm peering into the bushes, the mother flew down, and started feeding one of the babies like a foot from where I was standing, completely unafraid of my presence. What kind of vibes must I be giving off. Haha. The whole thing put everything into a different perspective for awhile.. for a brief time I felt peaceful..
20240602 003037

• Love
Reactions: avoid, Pluto, lost_ange2211 and 3 others
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Nature is so healing. I have a tree out front with a family of squirrels living in it. Watching then run around always puts a smile on my face.
Thank you for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Nature is so healing. I have a tree out front with a family of squirrels living in it. Watching then run around always puts a smile on my face.
Thank you for sharing!
🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Nature and animals are just pure and honest in my opinion. They give you something no other human can ever give you. I'm glad you feel similar about it and are mindful enough to notice what's going on around you, that you observe what's going on and can feel at peace when experiencing what you did!

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth and set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Nature and animals are just pure and honest in my opinion. They give you something no other human can ever give you. I'm glad you feel similar about it and are mindful enough to notice what's going on around you, that you observe what's going on and can feel at peace when experiencing what you did!
I think sometimes people forget to just enjoy a moment here and there, amongst the so many negatives.. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth and lost_ange2211