• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blockz

Blockz

UK 🇬🇧 1999
Jun 13, 2024
So I've decided to use an inert gas as it's mainly more easily attainable doing a quick search on eBay, you'll find 2L 200bar for pure Argon it should come under the name of Adams gases UK, as provided a link in the pph pdf the site states that the delivery has limits to where it can delivered in the uk but now with EBay we have an advantage as it ships to all over the UK which is great the tricky part is done you can easily find, I found everything I needed within 15-20mins of just going through reading and researching I found all the equipment I have links and sources should anyone need anything for educational purposes only please do reach out to me and be careful as to what you say and how you word statements when messaging and speaking to me as I would not like to be assisting anyone in a suicide however I would also like to ask other members who understand this method and topic is the pure Argon 2L by 200bar enough or do I need to go for a bigger tank? Please do let me know Ty :) Theoretically speaking would anything else be needed?

Attachments

• IMG_1170.png
    IMG_1170.png
    561.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1171.png
    IMG_1171.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1172.png
    IMG_1172.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1173.png
    IMG_1173.png
    829.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1174.png
    IMG_1174.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Not A Fan
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
I'm not versed on UK sizes , so I can't say if the tank is big enough . You'll need tape ( micropore is recommended) and elastic band ( lots of post in megathread in types , shoelace size elastic bands seem to work well ) and a toggle or claps for tightening and loosening the elastic

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon and Blockz
Blockz

Blockz

UK 🇬🇧 1999
Jun 13, 2024
I'm not versed on UK sizes , so I can't say if the tank is big enough . You'll need tape ( micropore is recommended) and elastic band ( lots of post in megathread in types , shoelace size elastic bands seem to work well ) and a toggle or claps for tightening and loosening the elastic
What would the conversion rate be because I know 25L/PM is the recommended for argon users so how much would that be for CFH

Attachments

• IMG_1211.png
    IMG_1211.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
What would the conversion rate be because I know 25L/PM is the recommended for argon users so how much would that be for CFH
Someone just asked this in the gas megathread . I don't know the conversions , but check out latest post .

Reactions: Blockz