• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
So, I have both of these methods that I can use but sometimes I just get the urge to just take the SN and get it over with. I have a fear of everything involved.

Pros and Cons with Exit Bag:
More peaceful
More technical/requires setting up(even though I have all the supplies)
Unconscious with a couple of breaths
Finding me would be terrifying for other people(Don't really care too much)
Can even provide an euphoric feeling
Higher risk of getting caught

Pros and Cons of SN:
Despite all the BS that get's posted about SN, alot of it can be lies from prolifers on here,

Takes maybe 20 mins till unconscious and death minimum?
Vomiting
tachycardia (already have heart problems)
Doesn't require a whole set up
Will taste awful but can just take it whenever
May deal with uncomfortableness/minimum suffering no one really knows
May struggle to breathe
Won't be found in a terrifying manner
Higher risk of failing

I already spent alot of time and money on the exit bag so I'm headed more towards that method but any advice would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: abcd37477337, Endex, ph0enix and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Personally, I'd go for the exit bag. Actually, N2 is my plan B. Like you said it's faster and has less suffering, which is a big plus for me. I don't need to go out with a bunch of discomfort and pain. I'm already in pain (emotional and mental), so why shouldn't I have as peaceful an exit as possible? The other thing about SN is the blotchy-ness that occurs on the body, along with the blueish hue, if that is a big deal to anyone. I don't personally care what I look like when I'm dead, as I'm going to be burned, anyway. Still, for me, N2 would be preferred amongst these two choices.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and almaranthine
sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
exit bag would be my preferred method if i had the supplies and was confident in their proper assembly and use. as you say, its more reliable and less distressing. those are huge factors for me

• Love
Reactions: Endex, almaranthine and Obliviate
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I mean.. if I had the supplies for exit bag I'm going with that.

• Love
Reactions: Endex and Obliviate
HelloIMustBeGoing

HelloIMustBeGoing

Aug 17, 2022
I am in a similar situation to you ... I have both methods ready to go. I have practiced using both and have become comfortable with either one.

In my mind I know the exit bag sounds better on paper ... in maybe 30 seconds you pass out and that is it. But I have such a fear of brain damage it really puts me off on this method. I have tested my tank to make sure it would not run out of gas before I am dead ... but it's still a fear I have ... that in 12 mins the tank runs out of gas because I set the pressure too high. Or in my unconsciousness I rip the bag off.

SN sounds like there will be nausea and possibly vomiting involved. I think the 20 mins to unconsciousness is on the high side. I have a spreadsheet of all the posts made here by people that took SN and it seems like 12 mins is about the time. If you take that drug that reduces the rapid heart beat (propanolol?) you can likely become unconscious in 4 minutes. But it sounds like it has the possibility to be an unpleasant period of time.

So with all that in mind I lean towards taking the SN. I am not sure why, but part of me wants to experience knowing I am about to leave the Earth ... and if I somehow fuck it up, I will most likely survive the attempt without any permanent issues. But like you, I am constantly evaluating which is the better method for me.

• Love
Reactions: Endex, littlelady774 and sleeps
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Personally, I'd go for the exit bag. Actually, N2 is my plan B. Like you said it's faster and has less suffering, which is a big plus for me. I don't need to go out with a bunch of discomfort and pain. I'm already in pain (emotional and mental), so why shouldn't I have as peaceful an exit as possible? The other thing about SN is the blotchy-ness that occurs on the body, along with the blueish hue, if that is a big deal to anyone. I don't personally care what I look like when I'm dead, as I'm going to be burned, anyway. Still, for me, N2 would be preferred amongst these two choices.
Exactly. I have suffered enough pain the least we deserve is a painless way out. what's your plan A?
exit bag would be my preferred method if i had the supplies and was confident in their proper assembly and use. as you say, its more reliable and less distressing. those are huge factors for me
I mean.. if I had the supplies for exit bag I'm going with that.
Are most people not doing it because of making the exit bag? I wish more people knew that it's much easier than it sounds even with the gas and regulator. I have no experience in welding but I was able to figure it out. The annoying part was just getting all the supplies and I made another post about the exit bad deciphering how to make it the easy way.
I am in a similar situation to you ... I have both methods ready to go. I have practiced using both and have become comfortable with either one.

In my mind I know the exit bag sounds better on paper ... in maybe 30 seconds you pass out and that is it. But I have such a fear of brain damage it really puts me off on this method. I have tested my tank to make sure it would not run out of gas before I am dead ... but it's still a fear I have ... that in 12 mins the tank runs out of gas because I set the pressure too high. Or in my unconsciousness I rip the bag off.

SN sounds like there will be nausea and possibly vomiting involved. I think the 20 mins to unconsciousness is on the high side. I have a spreadsheet of all the posts made here by people that took SN and it seems like 12 mins is about the time. If you take that drug that reduces the rapid heart beat (propanolol?) you can likely become unconscious in 4 minutes. But it sounds like it has the possibility to be an unpleasant period of time.

So with all that in mind I lean towards taking the SN. I am not sure why, but part of me wants to experience knowing I am about to leave the Earth ... and if I somehow fuck it up, I will most likely survive the attempt without any permanent issues. But like you, I am constantly evaluating which is the better method for me.
If you are found to be brain dead then wouldn't they would most likely let you go anyways? You could specifically write in your suicide note that you do not want to stay alive and if you are found brain dead, for them to let you go. What are they gonna do with a vegetable that wants to die? I don't have access to propranolol unfortunately.

Last edited:
L

lifeORdeath

Student
Oct 11, 2022
It would be hard for me to get all of the stuff needed for ezit bag, and keep it hidden and pull it out when needed. Too much stuff,too large for me and too many things to order and receive and go get, etc..

• Love
Reactions: Endex and almaranthine
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
It would be hard for me to get all of the stuff needed for ezit bag, and keep it hidden and pull it out when needed. Too much stuff,too large for me and too many things to order and receive and go get, etc..
I got everything delivered to me but yeah it does take a lot of preparation that is why I started a while ago.

Reactions: Endex
L

lifeORdeath

Student
Oct 11, 2022
I just don't have anywhere to keep stuff like that out of sight, and also if shipped someone else in the home would receive it and be wtf about it

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I just don't have anywhere to keep stuff like that out of sight, and also if shipped someone else in the home would receive it and be wtf about it
That's always a risk. I had to be very careful and be on top of delivery. If I did get caught I would say it's helium for a party just make something up

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I've attempted with Nitro/EB (I failed, not the method) and can say that if I had everything equipment-wise, that's the method I'd use over SN. But that's just me. SN still in my back pocket though.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I've attempted with Nitro/EB (I failed, not the method) and can say that if I had everything equipment-wise, that's the method I'd use over SN. But that's just me. SN still in my back pocket though.
Oh did you just fail at trying to go through with it? SI?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Exactly. I have suffered enough pain the least we deserve is a painless way out. what's your plan A?
CO in a tent. High level of CO 10,000 PPM or above generated with charcoal. Charts say unconscious in under 20 seconds, death within minutes.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and Endex
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Oh did you just fail at trying to go through with it? SI?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/important-inert-gas-asphyxiation-simulation.16372/
Sorry not sure how to have it go to my comment on that page…about 4 or 5 posts down.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/important-inert-gas-asphyxiation-simulation.16372/
Sorry not sure how to have it go to my comment on that page…about 4 or 5 posts down.
Read your post on that thread... do you still feel the same way? About not regretting that the attempt failed and trying to seek recovery and get therapy?

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Read your post on that thread... do you still feel the same way? About not regretting that the attempt failed and trying to seek recovery and get therapy?
Hmmm, depends on the day tbh. I've had suicidal ideation since age 11 and that was a long time ago. So I keep managing and some things have definitely made life more manageable and livable. And I finally have good mental health providers and that's a game changer. Regardless, a lot of days I regret that I am still here. I really don't feel like I can do it if it looks like suicide, at this point, because responsibilities. Thanks for asking.

• Hugs
Reactions: freedomcalls and almaranthine
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
SN is currently my first choice, however it was exit bag prior to that. The reason it changed is because I read smokers would find it difficult to expel all the oxygen from their lungs before putting the bag over their head. I think there is a test one can do with the doctors to check if you have the lung capacity for that.

Whilst I have not done that test, I am addicted to weed, so doubt I would pass it. However if it wasn't for that I probably would still be going for exit bag. Reading this thread has made me want to research this aspect a little more & possibly take that aforementioned doctors / lung capacity test. Other things I am worried about would be the brain damage aspect & ripping the bag off unknowingly.

Therefore I am wondering, could these two methods be combined to increase the chances of CTB'ing successfully?

• Informative
Reactions: HelloIMustBeGoing and Obliviate
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
If I had access to both, I would probably go for exit bag.
The way I think is with SN, vomiting is a good possibility and with the chances of failure and getting caught or further complications is there.
Inert gas methods such as exit bag sounds good to be because it works and has low chances of failure if done right when compared to other methods. However getting caught is a different topic and it can happen with any methods. I think the likely hood of that happening maybe higher with methods that takes longer.
Actually a couple of years back before trying another method I was trying to do my own version of exit bag with scuba mask, regulators and everything but I was unable to acquire the required gas for it so I had to let go of the plan.
SN is currently my first choice, however it was exit bag prior to that. The reason it changed is because I read smokers would find it difficult to expel all the oxygen from their lungs before putting the bag over their head. I think there is a test one can do with the doctors to check if you have the lung capacity for that.

Whilst I have not done that test, I am addicted to weed, so doubt I would pass it. However if it wasn't for that I probably would still be going for exit bag. Reading this thread has made me want to research this aspect a little more & possibly take that aforementioned doctors / lung capacity test. Other things I am worried about would be the brain damage aspect & ripping the bag off unknowingly.

Therefore I am wondering, could these two methods be combined to increase the chances of CTB'ing successfully?
I'd say the chances or ripping the bag off is a possibility regardless of SN or not.

• Informative
Reactions: Obliviate and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I'd say the chances or ripping the bag off is a possibility regardless of SN or not.

True but at least you might be weakened or distracted with the other side effects of SN. However I just thought about the possibility of vomitting in the bag, which wouldn't be pleasant.

So prob not a good idea to combine the two for that reason.

• Informative
Reactions: Obliviate
marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
True but at least you might be weakened or distracted with the other side effects of SN. However I just thought about the possibility of vomitting in the bag, which wouldn't be pleasant.

Also lack of oxygen from both might complicate things but I could be wrong about this.

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope and Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022

If I had access to both, I would probably go for exit bag.
The way I think is with SN, vomiting is a good possibility and with the chances of failure and getting caught or further complications is there.
Inert gas methods such as exit bag sounds good to be because it works and has low chances of failure if done right when compared to other methods. However getting caught is a different topic and it can happen with any methods. I think the likely hood of that happening maybe higher with methods that takes longer.
Actually a couple of years back before trying another method I was trying to do my own version of exit bag with scuba mask, regulators and everything but I was unable to acquire the required gas for it so I had to let go of the plan.

Yeah vomiting into the bag is a high possibility so combining them not a good idea for sure. When you say ripping the bag off do you mean just SI or possibility of suffocation?

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah vomiting into the bag is a high possibility so combining them not a good idea for sure. When you say ripping the bag off do you mean just SI or possibility of suffocation?
Could be either one or both.

Reactions: losing hope
goodnighttime

goodnighttime

Nov 18, 2022
I would do exit bag if there wasn't so much setup. Much more peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: marcy2022, losing hope and Obliviate
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Currently, I'm struggling to pick which one I want. I'm terrified of brain damage with the exit bag, but am also a (formerish) emetephobe.

I also kinda want to feel a little pain when I die- just to know it's working.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Currently, I'm struggling to pick which one I want. I'm terrified of brain damage with the exit bag, but am also a (formerish) emetephobe.

I also kinda want to feel a little pain when I die- just to know it's working.
but I feel like if you have brain damage(not the vegetable kind) then you can just try to CTB again? I have backup SN for that

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
but I feel like if you have brain damage(not the vegetable kind) then you can just try to CTB again? I have backup SN for that
Yeah, but with the exit bag, severe brain damage (the vegetable kind) is more likely say if the bag gets dislodged during unconsciousness from the seizures in the later part of the process . I definitely don't want to risk drooling in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

It's a tough decision.. which one are you thinking of doing?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Yeah, but with the exit bag, severe brain damage (the vegetable kind) is more likely say if the bag gets dislodged during unconsciousness or something. I definitely don't want to risk drooling in a wheelchair for the rest of my life
You can state in your suicide note of your wishes to not be saved. If they do revive you apparently you can take legal action and if you are so brain damaged that you are paralyzed that most likely they will let you go because it was suicide attempt, and this world is too selfish with money and resources to give someone in a room and bed that doesn't wanna be here. I started my research on the exit bag months ago so it is something to prepare for, the only downside against SN.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
You can state in your suicide note of your wishes to not be saved. If they do revive you apparently you can take legal action and if you are so brain damaged that you are paralyzed that most likely they will let you go because it was suicide attempt, and this world is too selfish with money and resources to give someone in a room and bed that doesn't wanna be here. I started my research on the exit bag months ago so it is something to prepare for, the only downside against SN.
True. I guess maybe if you were using a SCBA mask or eebd hood instead, it would be less likely to become dislodged, but I'm not for certain.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
True. I guess maybe if you were using a SCBA mask or eebd hood instead, it would be less likely to become dislodged, but I'm not for certain.
Usually there are no survivors for this method, only ones I hard was someone did something wrong and they just felt suffocation and took the bag off. There is this reddit page very gory but informative of the bodies found of this method and alot of them half assed it and still managed to CTB.