• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blockz

Blockz

UK 🇬🇧 1999
Jun 13, 2024
Hi guys im practically new here, I hope everyone is keeping well :D

I have read a few posts in regards to an exit bag inert method but i haven't found one for UK users specifically as i need links to what equipment is needed and how would one go about constructing the tubing, regulator to the gas tank and how to connect the tubing which is required to the exit bag, please dont post any links on the forum as this goes against the rules but please do message me privately i would appreciate it greatly

Last edited:
devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024
I think you'll have to post a few more times before anyone can message directly.
Have you researched this forum and internet? There is a lot of information to be attained.

Reactions: Blockz
Blockz

Blockz

UK 🇬🇧 1999
Jun 13, 2024
I think you'll have to post a few more times before anyone can message directly.
Have you researched this forum and internet? There is a lot of information to be attained.
YESSS i have, i have the PPH downloaded and saved onto my phone aswell as a way on how to construct the exit bag via video demonstration

devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024
YESSS i have, i have the PPH downloaded and saved onto my phone aswell as a way on how to construct the exit bag via video demonstration
Sounds like you have a good start.
The only other parts are the regulator, hoses & cylinder.
Cylinder probably needs to be at least 40cf or 1.1 m3.
Regulator is needed to reduce the pressure down to around 80-100 psi or 5.5 to 6.5 bar.

Blockz

Blockz

UK 🇬🇧 1999
Jun 13, 2024
have you looked into finding helium?
No I have not could you post a few more times for me on different forums so we can speak privately

Last edited by a moderator:
Blockz

Blockz

UK 🇬🇧 1999
Jun 13, 2024
Im not comfortable sending you my source. but as far as helium goes, a quick search online and you will easily find 99½ purity from the EU.

The ole Americans are all using nitrogen, as their helium has been watered down due to the popularity of all the suicides by helium over there.

If you think the UK is a bad place to live in, the USA can be a hell of a lot worse.
no NHS, no such thing as council housing, no such thing as a college grant.

in the UK every now and then you hear of some guy trying his hand
at a mass stabbing. in the us its a mass shooting.

what Mexico is to the Americans, America is to the Brits. lol

I mean if you think Rishi Sunak is something to worry about,
at least you don't have sleepy Alzheimer Joe running the country.
Honestly you made my day, you made laugh way too hard. Thing is everything you said is literal facts I know I asked you for your source but I think I should be able to find smth in regards to a helium tank, all I really need help with is the correct regulator, tubing and I'm wondering if you're down to make you're own exit bag in regards to the tank that I'll be able to find on my own but Thankyou honestly for getting back to me I'm looking to ctb asap but if we could partner up and you could help me in regards to a regulator/flowmeter I'd be honestly so grateful in regards to the tank I'll have a look around because I've just been looking for nitrogen at this point I'm also looking at SN and I have a source in regards to that if you're interested please lmk.

Blockz

Blockz

UK 🇬🇧 1999
Jun 13, 2024
mate, if you can wait a month, id love to go together over a zoom call.
listening to shitty boyzone. :)

FYI i dont think you need a regulator for helium.
maybe start a new post and find out if im right on that.

and please if you need to go before me, at least wait until iv secured my helium.
i don't want to loose out on my chance of buying it because you got there before me.
as for my own exit bag, one of the books i read said to use an oven turkey bag. you get them in all the major supermarkets. look to the resources thread. the books are easy to come by.
Ngl I don't think you do need a regulator it's just that I've been looking a nitrogen tanks and regulators that I'm getting confused as to how it's different with helium, I've got the pph 2022 edition downloaded I've also got a source for you in regards to helium which I just managed to get by signing up to some kind of subscription I'd be defo down for a call, I was just thinking like if I'm able to secure everything asap I would ctb but if I can help someone else out then I'm defo working with you bro I'll send this mini source idk if it's of much help tho but everything helps in some way

Attachments

• balloonium-brochure-21.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0
devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024
One will need a regulator of some sort if a cylinder (tank) is used. The gas in those cylinders are pressurized to about 2200 psi or 150 bar.
Without it, one would have a hard time keeping the hood on and it would let the gas flow out very quickly. Most cylinders with compressed gas are made to have a regulator attached to them. I'm not sure if the balloon tanks in the brochure do or not....it might be specialized for filling balloons.

Helium cylinders typically use the same sort of regulator as any other inert gas (nitrogen, argon, etc).
PPH shows that In the UK, it appears that the 'BS341-No3' is the connection type. (See page 133/134 in the PPH 2023 edition for the setup & parts)

Parts:
Inert Gas Cylinder
Regulator (connected to cylinder)
Hose (from regulator output)
Hood (hose attached to inside of hood)

Reactions: motoko_s9