I

indianguy

Sep 20, 2018
Hi !
I just wanted to go as soon as i can. Although i read about exit bag i need your help to choose stuff such as bag,hose etc.
I live in rural India, so things are not easily available for me so i am thinking to buy one by one by saving money.
Could you please tell me all components, their size (well just turkey bag isn't popular here, i need to collect more details) and maybe their pictures too.
Note : it would be very helpful if you can give me link from amazon.in (not amazon.com) so i can buy online.

Thank you so much !

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Hi !
I just wanted to go as soon as i can. Although i read about exit bag i need your help to choose stuff such as bag,hose etc.
I live in rural India, so things are not easily available for me so i am thinking to buy one by one by saving money.
Could you please tell me all components, their size (well just turkey bag isn't popular here, i need to collect more details) and maybe their pictures too.
Note : it would be very helpful if you can give me link from amazon.in (not amazon.com) so i can buy online.

Thank you so much !

Chronicpainnomore created a post which has links to all the places where you can buy your supplies.

I

indianguy

Sep 20, 2018
Chronicpainnomore created a post which has links to all the places where you can buy your supplies.
I live in India so i guess those links won't work for me.
Thank you

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Here is my simple math:

Try to get a really big bag. 1 cubic metre. Is 1 x 1 x 1 metres = 1000 liters.
The lungs volume of an average person is 5-6 liters. Lets say 5.

We breathe air which is 80% nitrogen, 20% oxygen.
Thus, with each *full* breath we inhale 1 liter of oxygen (20% of 5)..
Not counting oxygen that is already in your system, but anyways.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but having ~1 litre of oxygen converted to ~1 litre of CO2 (ballpark) inside a bag of 1000 litres is more than negligible..
You don't have to worry about suffocation when it is 0,001 of volume.

Somebody prove or disprove please.