S

sadbabyyata

Sep 19, 2024
Do you guys think if i made exit bag and i put a tube inside to the outside to smoke fent until i passed out would work ? Im assuming when i nod out ill realease straw from mouth and begin to suffocate but ill hopefully be asleep ill also drink alcohol grapefruit juice and maybe take gabapetin hoping to just be sedated or unconscious ive tried to find benzos for years i cant im done waiting so i think i should try with what i have but when lights go out do you think the tube will let in too much oxygen to keep me alive?

Wilsonie_22

Wilsonie_22

May 8, 2023
No idea what this is saying. Can you type properly or use your native language and I will translate it and reply.

Upvote 0
S

sadbabyyata

Sep 19, 2024
No idea what this is saying. Can you type properly or use your native language and I will translate it and reply.
I wanting to do the exit bag and pills methods bc i dont have access to inert gas and it was either on lostallhope or pph that said to use barbituates unfortunatly i dont gave access to barbituates and so im wanting to replace tbose with fent the opiod but i know swallowing pills dont have good bioavailibility so i wanted to take some anally but also i think i should smoke it but i seen rhe addicts on the street they smoke it and instantly pass out so im thinking how will i get the bag on me if im passed out so i was thinking about how with inert gas method you put a tube in the bag and i put the bag on my head and i put the straw but the straw bends i wont be able to use a straw to inhale the smoke like how the addicts do so i wanted use a tube instead bc the plastic will be fermer and the smoke can come in my mouth but idk if when i pass out with bag on my head i wont be able to remove the straw bc ill be out so fast so i wanted to know if id still suffocate with bag if theres a straw with an open end outside the bag or if too much oxygene will enter and make me fail the attempt i was also thinking of getting a small kids hydroflask and putting the fent inside and putting one end of the tube on the mouth piece of the hydroflask and the other in the bag and ill warm the hydroflask and the fent will burn inside and ill suck up the smoke until i pass out and then tbe other end will be closed from oxygen but idk if this would work

Upvote 0
Wilsonie_22

Wilsonie_22

May 8, 2023
I wanting to do the exit bag and pills methods bc i dont have access to inert gas and it was either on lostallhope or pph that said to use barbituates unfortunatly i dont gave access to barbituates and so im wanting to replace tbose with fent the opiod but i know swallowing pills dont have good bioavailibility so i wanted to take some anally but also i think i should smoke it but i seen rhe addicts on the street they smoke it and instantly pass out so im thinking how will i get the bag on me if im passed out so i was thinking about how with inert gas method you put a tube in the bag and i put the bag on my head and i put the straw but the straw bends i wont be able to use a straw to inhale the smoke like how the addicts do so i wanted use a tube instead bc the plastic will be fermer and the smoke can come in my mouth but idk if when i pass out with bag on my head i wont be able to remove the straw bc ill be out so fast so i wanted to know if id still suffocate with bag if theres a straw with an open end outside the bag or if too much oxygene will enter and make me fail the attempt i was also thinking of getting a small kids hydroflask and putting the fent inside and putting one end of the tube on the mouth piece of the hydroflask and the other in the bag and ill warm the hydroflask and the fent will burn inside and ill suck up the smoke until i pass out and then tbe other end will be closed from oxygen but idk if this would work
Your planned method is very unlikely to work. You took the perfect exit bag method, but removed everything that makes it effective. Using a straw and the wrong drugs and no inert gas...bruh

Upvote 0
S

sadbabyyata

Sep 19, 2024
Your planned method is very unlikely to work. You took the perfect exit bag method, but removed everything that makes it effective. Using a straw and the wrong drugs and no inert gas...bruh
I know but i thought mostly it didnt matter what drug so long as you get yourself unconscious so that you dont have urges to take off bag but fent seams even more deadly than barbituates its just not traditionally that opiods are used in this method i dont think most likely bc perhapd some ppl dont have access to them a connexion to get them but thats why i was gonna use a tube instead of a straw i just talked about the straw because usually ppl smoke it with that and i said i know ghe straw wont work thats why i was wondering abt a tube a tube can definetly work its mostly just the part abt whether the oxygen would be too much after i smoked it passed out if i wouldnt die from the build up of carbon dioxide in the bag i just dont know if it would bc i would suck up the smoke but after i didi would be passed out but i wouldnt suck up the aie bc i wouldnt be conscious but idk if in spite of not sucking up the air if the air could come in threw the tube im not sure if its ok for there to be a little air if there would still be enough decrease in oxygen that id still die but that why i also thought of a foask bc its metal and once i burnt the fent and sucked the smoke there wouldnt be fresh oxygen coming into their bc the tiny oxygen that would posibly be in flask would turn just as quickly to carbon dioxide just like the bag

Upvote 0