• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Existing truly will just get worse, it's so hopeless to exist especially as there is literally no limit as to how unbearable existing can get. I see it as such an abomination to exist as a conscious being in this reality where chance so sensessly determines everything, existing truly is just meaningless suffering and I find it horrific how a human is capable of suffering so unbearably and feeling such immense agony.

Existing can literally get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to and that especially makes me struggle to understand why anyone would want existence or see it as acceptable to impose it onto someone else, existence truly is hell and if one believes otherwise they lack awareness.

It's really just so terrible and tragic how existing beings suffer so much, for me suicide is certainly all that feels rational especially as nobody can suffer from not existing which is the fate we are all destined for anyway, suicide is simply the way to escape from meaningless suffering and I'd certainly prefer to not exist no matter what. The true peace of non-existence is certainly better to me than suffering so unnecessarily, it's terrifying to me how one can suffer so unbearably yet not die, all I wish for is the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, xxyinyangxx, DeIetedUser4739 and 6 others