dental

dental

tired
Jan 11, 2024
i have so much brain fog right now i can barely think.
random depressive episode, plus my autism+adhd have been absolutely hellish lately. i get sensory overload from just the feeling of my own hair, my own skin, the air around me, just existing at all. it's unsustainable and i want it to stop. i genuinely cannot live like this much longer. i wake up every day and i'm just suffering until i get to go back to sleep.
today i was switched to wellbutrin because my previous antidepressants clearly weren't doing shit. ig i'll see if that helps at all. but apparently it usually takes several weeks to actually kick in, and again, i don't think i can wait that long.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I can totally understand and relate
I also suffer from the moment i wake up until sleep
It's truly awful and I hope you feel better soon

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
i have so much brain fog right now i can barely think.
random depressive episode, plus my autism+adhd have been absolutely hellish lately. i get sensory overload from just the feeling of my own hair, my own skin, the air around me, just existing at all. it's unsustainable and i want it to stop. i genuinely cannot live like this much longer. i wake up every day and i'm just suffering until i get to go back to sleep.
today i was switched to wellbutrin because my previous antidepressants clearly weren't doing shit. ig i'll see if that helps at all. but apparently it usually takes several weeks to actually kick in, and again, i don't think i can wait that long.
Very relatable, especially random bouts of depression.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
@sserafim thread for you