FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's undeniable that all existing is, is just waiting around to die, existence is just an temporary and meaningless distraction from the fact that we are all just destined to die where death will inevitably erase everything for us and we will return back to the state of non-existence, where this existence won't even be a distant memory.

The truth is that existing is just so pointless and futile, we are just slowly dying destined for nothing and nowhere, existing is just unnecessary suffering all for no benefit that will eventually be forgotten about, everything will eventually be lost as existing really is so impermanent after all, so this is why wanting to prolong life at all costs comes across as so absurd to me.

The reality is that death is the most normal thing, we are all destined to die, so to me it would make sense for one to want to take control over their inevitable fate as people are just waiting around for death anyway so I would always wish to exit on my own terms. Suicide isn't a tragedy, it's just someone deciding to prevent unnecessary suffering, as the truth is that there's no point to this meaningless existence where we are destined to decay and die anyway, suicide could never be "bad" as we will all reach death someday.

At the end of the day if people were to die now or in 40 years it wouldn't make much difference, it just means less waiting, and eventually I believe that most people won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here, it's the way that existing is, our insignifcant existences are only destined to be forgotten about.

And I just wish that death was accepted as the normal thing that it truly is and people weren't so in denial of how logical suicide is in this world as it's the way to solve all problems and prevent all future suffering, in fact it's inhumane to want to force people to suffer so unnecessarily all for the sake of it, humans are only waiting around to die so they deserve the option to peacefully free themselves at a time of their own choosing.

• Love
Reactions: Abdullah, deleted442, myusername890 and 3 others
M

myusername890

Jan 24, 2023
Yes, there is no reason for others to deny one who wishes to die a peaceful and humane way to do so. It is horrifying being trapped in this world and having to continue on living for many years when you could easily escape any extra pain if you were just able to exit earlier. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this existence as well.

Reactions: deleted442 and MeltingBrain
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
existing is just unnecessary suffering all for no benefit that will eventually be forgotten about,
But for most people with decent lives, their overall happiness is much greater than their overall pain , however short lived in the grand scheme of things.
People on this forum are special cases .
in fact it's inhumane to want to force people to suffer so unnecessarily all for the sake of it,
This I agree with .

Reactions: Abdullah and deleted442
Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
The reality is that death is the most normal thing, we are all destined to die, so to me it would make sense for one to want to take control over their inevitable fate as people are just waiting around for death anyway so I would always wish to exit on my own terms. Suicide isn't a tragedy, it's just someone deciding to prevent unnecessary suffering, as the truth is that there's no point to this meaningless existence where we are destined to decay and die anyway, suicide could never be "bad" as we will all reach death someday.

At the end of the day if people were to die now or in 40 years it wouldn't make much difference, it just means less waiting, and eventually I believe that most people won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here, it's the way that existing is, our insignifcant existences are only destined to be forgotten about.
People have lived very productful lives and have made self sacrifices to simplify our lives today. So I would disagree with you that life is completely meaningless.

I don't want to feel this way. It's exhausting living with a death wish when we're young. Maybe it is a mental illness but unfortunatly, there is no cure. I see the homeless live a meaningless existence but they strive to live on. I cannot understand this phenomen.

Some strive to advance in their careers others to raise their children into decent hard working adults. Everyone seems to have something going for them except us.