Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Not bad enough that the world for what it is, is a cruel terrible place. But just existing with your own consciousness makes simple everyday life much more tough to deal with not withstanding what's going on with your life. Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots said it best "Breathing is the hardest thing to do."

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, pthnrdnojvsc, Huntfish34 and 9 others
Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
It's true. I honestly believe that some people just weren't meant/built to deal with the torment of this world.

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, Huntfish34, Pisceslilith and 5 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Yes. It never ceases to amaze me that so much of the natural world (with humans being just another species of animal) is based around organisms being completely obsessed with survival at any cost. Why is it so rare for any being to aspire to a quality of life, with death preferable to misery?

Reactions: Huntfish34, Pisceslilith and Maaizr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, to me life is just a never ending struggle. The way I see it, to exist is to suffer. I simply dislike being conscious and aware, I never feel at peace. I am tired of my own thoughts. I just want non existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, pthnrdnojvsc, fox_wannabe and 3 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I wish the laws of physics were just a tiny bit different so that life as we know it never could have formed in our universe.

• Love
Reactions: deflationary, leaf4 and FuneralCry
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I mean this place is cruel. The fact you can be born with autism or disabilities makes reproduction immoral, in most basic sense that you can cause suffering to other being.