FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is the unfortunate consequence of being burdened with existence in the first place, it's a terrible punishment existing in a world where chance so cruelly determines everything and where there is unlimited potential for existing to get much more unbearable, existing can only get worse causing one to suffer even more.

I dread to think of what could lie ahead and it disturbs me the thought of ageing just to decay and suffer in the process, existing truly is so futile but also dreadful and it's absolutely inhumane how suicide is purposely made so difficult as I fear even worse suffering, and existing is only suffering.

Death is the only relief and comfort as it's the way to finally escape from everything and it just proves that this world is such a hellish place the fact that we are denied a right to die in peace.
Existence is so replusive and there is no benefit to being trapped here, the view that existence is "good" is a painful lie, there is too much unnecessary suffering in existing when instead there should just be nothingness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, suicidalloser, Daxter_87 and 13 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @FuneralCry,
This is the unfortunate consequence of being burdened with existence in the first place, it's a terrible punishment existing in a world where chance so cruelly determines everything and where there is unlimited potential for existing to get much more unbearable, existing can only get worse causing one to suffer even more.
When I'm depressed, I tend to think life is punishment, the earth is a huge prison and we are all serving life sentences.
And that's why pro-lifers are so eager to remove relatively painless CTB methods - they think we are not allowed to attempt to get out of here. It's basically a jailbreak.

Death is the only relief and comfort as it's the way to finally escape from everything and it just proves that this world is such a hellish place the fact that we are denied a right to die in peace.
Pro-lifers might know how terrible existence can be - and they try to keep us here exactly because of it - it's punishment after all.

Existence is so replusive and there is no benefit to being trapped here, the view that existence is "good" is a painful lie, there is too much unnecessary suffering in existing when instead there should just be nothingness.
I behaved like a spoiled brat as a child, so I might deserve this punishment, but I don't think other people deserve it. Some people are more virtuous, yet they suffer terrible illness, poverty, etc. I feel like unfairness is one of the characteristics of jail - it's designed to make people feel depressed.

Overcoming great suffering is overrated - we are not Jesus, we simply can't bear the unbearable, even when it's punishment.

May your agony will soon cease - I wish you peace 💙💛

• Love
Reactions: doormat25, Praestat_Mori, squirley and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
ageing brings about a series of inevitable losses that deeply challenge people's sense of connection to the world around them
Most people reach death through a process that involves considerable loss of physical function and often of mental function too.
The joints do not bend, the muscles weaken, vision fails, memory becomes blurred, earing fails, sex drive drops off vary substantially,
having a harder time falling and staying asleep, you will lose your wife or husband,issue of loneliness and isolation ,you'll sense of hopelessness, despair – and sheer loss of meaning, you become old and ugly, old age is something everyone should be looking forward too (not)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori