FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is why toxic positivity about this existence repluses me, as there's no such thing as existing getting "better", instead only more suffering lies ahead and it's so horrible to me the thought of decaying from age in this hellish world where there's unlimited potential to suffer endlessly, existing is just something so terrible and harmful.

That kind of toxic positivity is just insulting to me as there's nothing positive about existence, it's all futile and just leads to pain, it's tragic how this cycle of senseless cruelty continues, having the ability to exist is something so incredibly hopeless.

And this is why it's absurd to me how wanting to die is seen as something to "recover" from when in reality I see wanting to die as just being aware, it's a logical reaction to being burdened with the ability to suffer in an existence that was completely unnecessary in the first place.

I could never see suffering as being acceptable, existence itself was never something desirable in the first place, in fact it's the true problem and I only dread what lies ahead.

Reactions: tora, Anon1337, Toxic Waste and 2 others
crystalblade21

crystalblade21

verynihilistic
Aug 12, 2023
do you believe in reincarnation ?

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
do you believe in reincarnation ?
No, anything like that is certainly fictional to me. I very strongly believe death to just be peaceful, permanent nothingness, such a thing comforts me so much and is the only relief in this world filled with suffering.

crystalblade21

crystalblade21

verynihilistic
Aug 12, 2023
what if you wake up again after death, right back in this hell of a world but you've got to start from the bottom again?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
what if you wake up again after death, right back in this hell of a world but you've got to start from the bottom again?
I don't believe that would happen but anyway even if it did there would be nothing we can do about it. Death is out of our control and it's all we are destined for so I would never fear it, I see death as being the most normal, inevitable thing.

crystalblade21

crystalblade21

verynihilistic
Aug 12, 2023
inevitable - yes

my topic is not on death itself, I want to hear why you are so convinced that after death, it's permanent nothingness.
which has been my fear for a long time. i have no idea what awaits after it.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Toxic Positivity?? 🤔
Everyday's a school day..

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
inevitable - yes

my topic is not on death itself, I want to hear why you are so convinced that after death, it's permanent nothingness.
which has been my fear for a long time. i have no idea what awaits after it.
Because I believe that consciousness is stored in the brain and once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone, once our brain dies, we do to. Nothingness is like permanently being under anaesthetic, one is simply unaware for all eternity, time will pass and that person won't be aware of it.

Any of the other theories about what happens after we die are just fictional to me, invented by humans unable to accept that they are destined for nothing.

Reactions: crystalblade21
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life may not be very good or not as good as you would like: these machine we all inherit leaves a lot to be desired but i don't believe life is incapable of producing any useful result and is therefore pointless when you've got something come into existances from nothing do you really think that life would be a one time thing i highly doubt it, even if life for us is a one time deal all this stuff will still be here and life will go on in the future there will be immortal life via the rise of artificial intelligence thats the next evolutionary step from simple beginnings comes complex things

Shy_Shay

Shy_Shay

The drawing is a memory, a good one.
Feb 27, 2023
I imagine that after we experience death we just get to wake up again in another little thing humans call baby, we just get suck out of someone V again and we get to enjoy a ride from zero no memories no relations nothing from scratch, again stuck in this world forever... i think our souls are limited so god or whatever entity controls this shit just recycle us...

Reactions: crystalblade21