I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
Sometimes I feel like there isn't a positive in anything. I think about the things I enjoy or any activity that anyone enjoys and think about how pointless it is. None of it offers me fulfillment. Braindead wagecucks claim they get fulfillment from their soul sucking career and families(never, ever happening).
What the fuck am I doing anything for? Studying for a degree in some shit I'll probably hate so I can work that job for the next 10 years at least. Life is shitty and at the best it's boring. I don't know how I'll ever be happy. Until I am life is an excrutiating drag through a river of glass shards just to survive. No one gives a fuck if I don't feel like doing anything. I'm alive so I have to work work work and if I suicide to escape it then only the few people I have biological obligation not to hurt in any way would give a shit for more than a week.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iinner, foreverafraid, Painted Bird and 14 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
Sometimes I feel like there isn't a positive in anything. I think about the things I enjoy or any activity that anyone enjoys and think about how pointless it is. None of it offers me fulfillment. Braindead wagecucks claim they get fulfillment from their soul sucking career and families(never, ever happening).
What the fuck am I doing anything for? Studying for a degree in some shit I'll probably hate so I can work that job for the next 10 years at least. Life is shitty and at the best it's boring. I don't know how I'll ever be happy. Until I am life is an excrutiating drag through a river of glass shards just to survive. No one gives a fuck if I don't feel like doing anything. I'm alive so I have to work work work and if I suicide to escape it then only the few people I have biological obligation not to hurt in any way would give a shit for more than a week.
I have given up in everything. Nature has designed sentient beings to feel pain which sucks. This whole planet is shit. There is so much pain and so little pleasure. I hate nature.

Reactions: iinner, Painted Bird, StillWaiting and 6 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I know what you're saying, I am just going through the motions of daily hell. I have so much around me but I dread each groundhog day,
I hate existence, its futile

Reactions: Painted Bird, StillWaiting, Rocksandsand and 5 others
okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
This breaks my heart. Life is such a cruel sentence. a short sentence. I want you to be at peace at least. Latch on to anything you love and hold on to it for dear life.

Reactions: iinner, Rocksandsand and Xaphous
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
This is exactly how I feel as well. We live for what reason? To stay alive.

Reactions: iinner, Rocksandsand and Xaphous
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
@Imgonnadie Wow. Everything you said is exactly what I've been thinking constantly for the past 3 months.

Reactions: Painted Bird, Rocksandsand and Xaphous
FF777

FF777

Death is a natural part of life..
Jul 21, 2019
Sometimes I feel like there isn't a positive in anything.
I kind of know how you feel.. Some people don't understand me when I say that we are still in a type of dark age.. We have some nice technology and stuff, but we have created a cancerous society that isn't really that caring..

Yeah when you look at the bigger picture, it all seems kind of pointless in a way....Working just so you can give your money to rent-collectors and bill-collectors..
And one thing that has always annoyed me is that, even when you have extra money and spare time, it never seems like there is any thing to do.. The only options are like....go to retail stores and buy junk you don't need, or go to restaurant to eat food.. I have a hard time thinking of any place in my city that really interests me at all.. It just all seems like a bunch of boring stores..

And yeah I hate having normal jobs.. I've always wanted to start my own small business because I am really bad at working underneath other people; I kind of have to be my own boss..

But also I think our society is at the point where it doesn't have to require most of the people to work all that much because of the automation technology potential we have.....but i think that our cancerous society maintains a state that artificially forces people to have to have crappy jobs to survive.. I think it is caused by any time that technological innovation (automation) happens in big companies, they never use that efficieny to try to lighten the work burden on society, but instead they use it to increase their own profits and keep prices artificially high when they don't have to..

One thing that I've realized is that having friends helps tremendously with overall happiness.. And if you aren't afraid of meeting new random people there are sites like meetup.com where you can find different groups of people that share different interests and stuff that you can meet in real life..

For me, I don't have any real-life friends, and my condition (tinnitus and hyperacusis) prevents me from doing a lot of stuff out in the real world too much.. So I usually use a real-time chat program to talk to a group of friends I have, and that helps me..

And also games help me too.. I have a lot of switch games that I play..

You've registered on this site quite a while back.. I'm kind of curious as to whether or not you have any sort of chronic pain or other illnesses?.. Or if it is just that all of life's general problems together in this cancerous society has caused you to become mildly (but chronically) depressed.. I hope you can find some solace either way.. I'm sorry that you have to live in this type of world, in this time-line; It definitely isn't the optimal world that it could be..

I can't be the arbiter of deciding what happens with your life.. But if you spend many years feeling as if you are merely wandering aimlessly through the long hallway of life with out any hint of reprieve, I could not blame you, nor any one else, if you were to choose to take your future in to your own hands in a more deliberate way..

If you ever need/want to talk or PM me about any thing, I'm always here (until I'm not)..
Love and light:heart:

Reactions: Imgonnadie and Xaphous
clarelively

clarelively

dead girl walking
Aug 5, 2019
I know how it feels, cause I've been feeling it too. Why study? Why do my assignments? Why eat? Why wake up? Why live? I don't have any positive point of view either, so basically I'm just saying that you're not alone <3

Reactions: Imgonnadie and Xaphous
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Haha I'm the opposite. I think life has tons to offer but I'm so screwed financially that it feels like I'll almost have to CTB.

That's the cruel part for me, is how much money rules the world.

If nothing else, it's interesting to see how so many people are in their own versions of hell here.

Reactions: Dystopia and Imgonnadie
reveriewong

reveriewong

Feb 22, 2019
Something beautiful I'm seeing here is that people are offering to talk to you when you need, and that you aren't alone.
That's some pretty positive stuff: the fact that people, even when going through their own hell, still have the capacity to at least show sympathy and care for others.

I hope this helps give you a different outlook on things.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel and clarelively
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Would some thing like filing for bankruptcy not help at all?..

No, unfortunately it's not much debt, just a total lack of real savings outside like $3,000 and job I hate and seemingly little prospects right now for anything meaningful.