Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hello one and all i just bin pondering what the us of ower existence as i look what the humanity done to this world. I dont see the point of us being here all we seem to do is destroy what every came ower way . And look how people treat one and other sooner walk over you or just spit in your face. I just cant work it out we ment to be the smartest thing on the planet but we act so sodding dum . We are so rapt up in oneself that we cannot see beyond the end of ower nose. Its got worse since these smartphones came out . You see the youngster in a park or pub sitting in a group not chatting to one and other but they heads berryed in they phones . If this how ower younger generation is then we had it mind you not a bad thing thing LOL :). I remember reading sum were that a newsman was chatting to this youngster about his schooling. You know what he sead i dont need to go to school i can get any info from my smartphone. Way we going it wont be mum and dad bringing up the kids it either mr samsung or misses apple . Glad i am old enough to be able to get by without a smartphone just think if all the phones went dead all over the world at ones . The kids be totally lost they would not know how to do the simplest things in life. I remember seeing a kid on the bus looking up on his phone how to make toast i thort what the f@#! . Dam we8all doomed LOL .Well with any luck i will not be around much longer . Well say TATA for now o and here wishing you all a good new year HIP HIP WHO RAY HAHA :P :D

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, jgm63, Nem and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I agree with everything you said. I am guilty of having a smartphone in my face all the time. I think it's definitely done damage to my eyes and affected me in other ways. I remember when my nephew was a bit younger I would see him at Christmas and the whole time he'd be staring at a tablet playing Angry Birds. I think back to when I was young in the 90s and early 2000s it was unheard of to sit in front of a screen for hours at a time. Sometimes I wonder how much things like these will effect this kids in the future. I can foresee all kinds of problems with eyesight, communication etc. It's not good.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, WhyIsLife56, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I agree with everything you said. I am guilty of having a smartphone in my face all the time. I think it's definitely done damage to my eyes and affected me in other ways. I remember when my nephew was a bit younger I would see him at Christmas and the whole time he'd be staring at a tablet playing Angry Birds. I think back to when I was young in the 90s and early 2000s it was unheard of to sit in front of a screen for hours at a time. Sometimes I wonder how much things like this will effect this kids in the future. I can foresee all kinds of problems with eyesight, communication etc. It's not good.
I think it damages the eyes as well
Peace/hugs

• Love
Reactions: mediocre
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I agree with everything you said. I am guilty of having a smartphone in my face all the time. I think it's definitely done damage to my eyes and affected me in other ways. I remember when my nephew was a bit younger I would see him at Christmas and the whole time he'd be staring at a tablet playing Angry Birds. I think back to when I was young in the 90s and early 2000s it was unheard of to sit in front of a screen for hours at a time. Sometimes I wonder how much things like these will effect this kids in the future. I can foresee all kinds of problems with eyesight, communication etc. It's not good.
As well as attention spans and the ability to remember information in the long term.

Reactions: mediocre