• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Existence truly was a mistake, I see the existence of life as the most horrific and terrible tragedy that caused nothing but suffering. It's so tragic how life had to exist when the absence of everything is perfection with nobody able to be harmed by never existing at all, I wish nothing ever existed, existence truly is an abomination.

No matter what I'd see it as better that is existence is erased, I only wish for eternal nothingness, only non-existence is ideal as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm, I see no point in suffering in this unnecessary existence there was never a need for.

It's horrific how existing beings have been tormented so senselessly all throughout history as a result of this mistake, existence truly does serve no function but to torment existing beings all while they are destined for nothing but to decay and die anyway, I find it disturbing how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they are enslaved in this futile, dreadful existence.
Only death can bring me peace, ceasing to exist truly would be the only relief for me, all I've ever wished for is eternal nothingness as it means I'll finally be free from the hellish, hopeless mistake that is existence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Leiden, myusername890, redeeming_butterfly and 6 others
A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
I feel it wasn't a mistake. I think it's all intentional. It's meant to be evil and hellish

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, redeeming_butterfly and divinemistress36
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
it was an accident, just a random accident that spiralled down into this shit where not existing will almost always be better than ever existing at all.

but ngl just thinking about the great randomness in the universe gives me chills, it's just so fascinating XD. like i am 101% sure that there is life out there which is 100% peacefull. like they could take energy from natural sources like sun or something and their brains will just pump out dopamine like chemical every once in a while like here good boy haha. i am sorry for going off the tracks.

Reactions: SuicidalBoredom and redeeming_butterfly
S

SuicidalBoredom

Apr 26, 2024
"For whatever reason, the universe initiated, we don't know why there's something rather than nothing, but there is. The big bang occurred, and aberrant science ran amok. it was a mixing bowl, a chemistry set gone wild, with all the ingredients leaking into each other, commingling - lots of bad ingredients mixing badly. And then gravity and nuclear forces started tying matter into bigger and bigger pieces, forming stars and planets, and of course with them, Earth. And on Earth, energized atoms formed compounds, and after bouncing around for a few billion years, something happened. The universe, up until this point, was certainly violent, but benign - free of sentient creatures, and therefor free of suffering. But all that changed when the tragedy of abiogenesis occurred, and the first reproducing cell was produced. DNA, our one single ancestor, the seed of sentient print media. And so life arose in many mechanical forms, and eventually, life became conscious, we became sentient. And then, the most pitiless step in our evolution - to arrival of suffering, - The First Ouch. And this was truly, the beginning of ALL problems in the universe."

- From efilism.com

Last edited: