FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Isn't it insane how so many people view wanting to die as irrational in an existence as hellish and cruel as this. As after all we were all forced into an existence in the first place where chance so cruelly determines everything, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for.
And as long as one is so harmfully enslaved in this existence there is no limit as to how much they can suffer, existence is just so burdensome and hellish. So it literally makes no sense to me when people act like it's something so wrong for someone to want to permanently prevent all future suffering in an existence that is pointless and unnecessary anyway.

I don't get how death could ever be a bad thing as once one loses consciousness, that is it for them, they are gone. I only see nothingness as perfect, I will always see it as preferable to be permanently relieved of the burden that is existence, I have the awareness to recognise that existence truly is so harmful, it's just senseless cruelty and unnecessary suffering.
It comes across as so delusional to me when people go on about how suicidal people need "help, to recover, to get better" when in fact the true problem lies in existence.

I don't get why anyone would ever wish to be trapped in this decaying flesh prison that they are slaves to, just destined to be tortured by old age and suffer in the process.
Existence just wasn't desirable in the first place, those who see wanting to find permanent peace from suffering as being an illness just come across as so brainwashed to me, I cannot stand those who worship the true cause of all that makes people suffer, forcing their delusions onto those with awareness.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Oneness, floralheaddress and 3 others
AncientSorrow

AncientSorrow

Trapped in a decaying flesh prison
Jun 1, 2023
I have Asperger as well, that may be a reason why I agree with every single thing you say.

You just make sense with your view on existence. It truly is insane how almost everyone are so delusional.
I think because we have Aspergers, we see things as they are. We do not have the same level of inbuilt delusion and survival instinct as neurotypicals.

It is the most horrible thing how we were forced into this without consent with no straightforward way to exit this slavery to suffering. We are forced to make due with barbaric methods such as jumping from a skyscraper to be sure to not wake up in a wheelchair in a new level of nightmare.

Best wishes from Norway, 22 year old AncientSorrow.

You make me feel less alone, FuneralCry.

Have you played The Elder Scrolls Oblivion relelased in 2006? The Ambience & background music made by Jeremy Soule combines to make it the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. Like a dream world free of suffering.

I listen to these kinds of videos from the game almost every day. It makes me cry often.

Reactions: Immensevoid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have Asperger as well, that may be a reason why I agree with every single thing you say.

You just make sense with your view on existence. It truly is insane how almost everyone are so delusional.
I think because we have Aspergers, we see things as they are. We do not have the same level of inbuilt delusion and survival instinct as neurotypicals.

It is the most horrible thing how we were forced into this without consent with no straightforward way to exit this slavery to suffering. We are forced to make due with barbaric methods such as jumping from a skyscraper to be sure to not wake up in a wheelchair in a new level of nightmare.

Best wishes from Norway, 22 year old AncientSorrow.

You make me feel less alone, FuneralCry.

Have you played The Elder Scrolls Oblivion relelased in 2006? The Ambience & background music made by Jeremy Soule combines to make it the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. Like a dream world free of suffering.

I listen to these kinds of videos from the game almost every day. It makes me cry often.

Thank you for sharing the music, it's calming, I've never heard of it before. I wish you the best as well, I'm glad that someone else agrees in this society where so many are anti-suicide.

Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Even the bible says that it's best to be never born: "I saw the tears of the oppressed, and they had no comforter; the power lay in the hands of their oppressors, and there was no comforter. So I admired the dead, who had already died, above the living, who are still alive. But better than both is the one who has never been born, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun."

Nothing ever existing is the absolute perfection and my biggest dream. BUT, I can also envision a world devoid of suffering, a realm of eternal euphoria where every living being experiences boundless joy continuously. That is a reality I could also accept.

Reactions: Immensevoid