• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it really disgusting and insensitive when people label existence as a "gift" as it could never be, it's just insane to me when they label existence as such as having the ability to exist is the most futile, hellish imposistion that causes nothing but meaningless suffering.

Imposing existence truly is the most terrible, unacceptable tragedy, I find it horrific how people force life here even know existence was completely unnecessary with there being no need for it in the first place with nobody being able to suffer from never existing at all yet there being no limit as to how torturous existing can get. Burdening people with the ability to suffer to extreme extents and feeling such immense agony all while they are enslaved in a decaying flesh prison that is destined to deteriorate is criminal to me.

Existence isn't a gift, it's something that only causes harm, there's nothing positive about any of this and it makes it even more hellish how I cannot just have the option to easily die in peace even know I never consented to this so called "gift" in the first place. Access to painless death needs to be a human right especially as human existence is the most hopeless abomination, I only wish for eternal nothingness, more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

• Love
Reactions: youshallrideeternal, myusername890, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
idk3

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Maybe because I'm shallow, but I wouldn't mind being reincarnated as Brad Pitt tbh.

• Yay!
Reactions: davidtorez, JKFleck and Saturn_
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
It's a gift if you speak German.

Reactions: davidtorez
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
In some cases it's a curse, in some cases it's a gift, i'm pretty sure if people had control over their lives through something like time travel or the ability to reset their lives with all their memories they'd choose resetting their lives instead of committing suicide

You just never had any desire for anything to begin with, and that's okay, but what you said doesn't apply to everyone

• Love
Reactions: youshallrideeternal, ijustwishtodie, annointed_towers and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, it is a gift that is forced upon you. No questions asked.
The value of a gift is determined by the recipient. Much of that acceptance or rejection is conditional on life circumstances.

Lamenting your life is ok. So is ending it. You do not seem to appreciate yours as it exists now. Can anything improve your life?
Do you have a plan for ending it if improvement is not possible?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In some cases it's a curse, in some cases it's a gift, i'm pretty sure if people had control over their lives through something like time travel or the ability to reset their lives with all their memories they'd choose resetting their lives instead of committing suicide

You just never had any desire for anything to begin with, and that's okay, but what you said doesn't apply to everyone
I'll admit that, generally, most of what FC says doesn't apply to everybody but I think that this case actually does apply to everybody this time. Sure, many people enjoy their existence (or at least they claim they do) but that doesn't make their existence a gift to begin with. By definition, a gift is something that has to be given to the recipient with the recipient's best interests at heart but the "gift" of life cannot be given to anybody in such a way because no non existent being can crave life to begin with. Also, a gift has to be easily returnable if the recipient does not like the gift but exiting life isn't easy at all. Life cannot be considered as a gift even if many people enjoy it

Reactions: myusername890