A clown šŸ¤”
Jan 2, 2023
I don't know how much longer i can take this. Every thing i do just brings more frustration and mental suffering. I am so exhausted and i feel trapped in a corner with no way out. I don't even feel like doing the few things that helped me a little to endure this existence anymore.

Sometimes i get lost in my imagination entering alternate lives and worlds to try to distract myself from my lonely, desperate and cold reality.

I'm practically a hikikomori, i've never had any friends, i have no hobbies, i have almost no interest in anything. It's just being locked in my room 95% of the time alone on my computer. The only interaction i have with people is with my mother, very minimal with my father and sister, my psychiatrist and psychologist, although even those interactions are exhausting. Since i can remember i am almost always treated as an alien, sometimes people can look at me with disgust, ignore me or patronize me.

I just hope one day I have enough energy to end this because this existence is nothing more than a nightmare for me.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also so incredibly tired of being here and I get that it certainly can be so awful feeling trapped in this hellish world. We really do all deserve the option of a peaceful method to finally free ourselves, that would be ideal. None of us should have to suffer a second longer than we wish to.

• Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz

A clown šŸ¤”
Jan 2, 2023
I'm also so incredibly tired of being here and I get that it certainly can be so awful feeling trapped in this hellish world. We really do all deserve the option of a peaceful method to finally free ourselves, that would be ideal. None of us should have to suffer a second longer than we wish to.
Yes it can be hell for some people.

It's a little reassuring to me thinking that this is going to end one day.

Last edited: