Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
None of my peers seem to understand how much agony I'm in constantly and any light reference to suicide gets me in trouble with others. I'm still trying to recover with therapy, meds, and other less common forms of treatment not covered by my insurance. Despite years of trying to hang on to hope I'm thinking I'll have to commit suicide eventually, it's so painful living like this. My mental health is the reason I got demoted, and it's the reason I have no hobbies and cannot form healthy connections with others. How is a person supposed to just live for the sake of making profit for a company? I really envy people who can feel positive emotions.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very much understandable feeling so tired of suffering here, existing truly can be so dreadful, it's such a cruel world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Pg.964
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
None of my peers seem to understand how much agony I'm in constantly and any light reference to suicide gets me in trouble with others. I'm still trying to recover with therapy, meds, and other less common forms of treatment not covered by my insurance. Despite years of trying to hang on to hope I'm thinking I'll have to commit suicide eventually, it's so painful living like this. My mental health is the reason I got demoted, and it's the reason I have no hobbies and cannot form healthy connections with others. How is a person supposed to just live for the sake of making profit for a company? I really envy people who can feel positive emotions.
I relate entirely to how you're feeling. I've dropped hints at work about my depression and now no one at work will speak to me its as if I am a leper. I wish you peace in your situation