Frog

Frog

Jan 4, 2022
I estimate it'll be about a week before I get N if it isn't seized. I have no desire to do anything. I'm trapped with someone who triggers my OCD and I am in a constant state of fear and exhaustion. The only relief I've got is sleeping, but sometimes that won't come as easily as others, so I'm just laying in bed, hiding from psychological pain, bored out of my fucking mind. I'm so goddamn bored. I'm too inhibited and tired to do anything fun. The waiting is so empty. Sometimes I can read or browse SaSu to kill time, but even that feels empty. I want to sleep. My benzos don't work on me anymore, so they won't put me out. ASMR helps a little, but I've been playing the same one for months. I just... want...it to hurry up.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, AnestheticVoid, Crazy4u and 2 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
i am exhausted as well. I hate waiting it is a terrible feeling

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Frog and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are in this situation. I know that it can be hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. This life really can be a nightmare. I can relate to the tiredness and boredom, that is how I feel all the time. I never feel relaxed. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat