MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I just wish I could pop over to Mexico tonight- to a vet store

That is all

If I disappear from here in next week or so- it means in sheer desperation and not wanting to have to unravel all the means and ways to get various products-that I have had to find another way

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rachel74 and SlackJim
H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
Looking into things more is worth it

Reactions: Stan
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I'm trying to help ❤
Thnku. Ive been let down and duped by so many people in my life-part of the reason I am on here in the first place- I find it hard to trust people
Looking into things more is worth it
just really running out of the mental capacity - like me brain is almost giving in and shutting down from depression- I used to be fairly bright and intellectual; its just going and going- and that is such a soul destroying thought

Last edited:
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Thnku. Ive been let down and duped by so many people in my life-part of the reason I am on here in the first place- I find it hard to trust people
Sometimes you have to let people in, hard I know x

Reactions: MeltingHeart
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I think some methods are very straight forward. I do see many posts that ask about going off on tangents, adding this, taking away thing and altogether changing stuff. My research has come to an end. I don't feel confused and now look at those posts with a raised eyebrow. Pretty much anything you need to know about a method you will find within the first few pages of a megathread. The rest of the posts tend to be confusing

Reactions: Itsalmosttime and woxihuanni
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I think some methods are very straight forward. I do see many posts that ask about going off on tangents, adding this, taking away thing and altogether changing stuff. My research has come to an end. I don't feel confused and now look at those posts with a raised eyebrow. Pretty much anything you need to know about a method you will find within the first few pages of a megathread. The rest of the posts tend to be confusing
Guess when new to all this its hard to know who/ what is the correct info to have faith in and hard not to read others opinions/experiences to get the bigger picture but yeah then it does end up being pretty confusing & ALOT of conflicting advice across all methods.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019

That is all

If I disappear from here in next week or so- it means in sheer desperation and not wanting to have to unravel all the means and ways to get various products-that I have had to find another way

Maybe just take a break, stay away from the research for a while. When going back to a subject, sometimes the mind has a new perspective and strength. Also, I see a lot of posts on here that probably are fake. I also see entire profiles that seem fake along with every post they made. It is very hard to know what to believe.

Reactions: Stan
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Maybe just take a break, stay away from the research for a while. When going back to a subject, sometimes the mind has a new perspective and strength. Also, I see a lot of posts on here that probably are fake. I also see entire profiles that seem fake along with every post they made. It is very hard to know what to believe.
Dont really want to take a break.... as each day is another day that I dont want, how can you tell which are fake-why would people do fake one here, what would be the point? cant see what anyone would get out of it - its not like anyone could use here a a place to vent their idealogies as such. seems weird...guess there are weirdos everywhere thou-irl and online

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I know there are accounts here that are on for Shits and Giggles. They rely on the generosity of genuine members to feel something for them and give them attention. Whilst they are at home high fiving themselves

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and woxihuanni
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019

That is all

After my research, I wrote out my plan and started making purchases. I felt the control come back when the items arrived.

Reactions: Lethe, Stan and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I know there are accounts here that are on for Shits and Giggles. They rely on the generosity of genuine members to feel something for them and give them attention. Whilst they are at home high fiving themselves
what weird thing to do for giggles-if I was ok-id be out there living my life-not gettin a kick from lurking on here- kids I guess- we just used to knock on peoples doors and run away-now THAT was funny-well it was when yr like 12 anyways

Reactions: Return2Dust
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
what weird thing to do for giggles-if I was ok-id be out there living my life-not gettin a kick from lurking on here- kids I guess- we just used to knock on peoples doors and run away-now THAT was funny-well it was when yr like 12 anyways
I have developed a bit of a radar for them now. Some are worth challenging, others not so much as it can cause a bit of a storm

Reactions: Return2Dust and MeltingHeart
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Yes the research & reading can get tiring. And it's hard to trust. But pay attention to your gut & gravitate towards people whose postings you're drawn to. Then reach out to them. I've met some good people here and in another time & place, we could have been great friends.

Reactions: Return2Dust, Stan and MeltingHeart
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Sodium Nitrite works and is effective with the horse doses advocated on this forum. It is hard to revive a person on such massive dose without causing methemoglobinemia when you hit them with them with Methylthioninium chloride and trying to guess the degree of Nitrate or Nitrite poisoning. Less is more in trying to revive but often does not work or is even made worse when the dose of Methylthionium chloride is too high if degree of poisoning is over assumed.

B

Belter

Oct 5, 2019
In the same boat researched and researched but the most reliable and put forward methods on this forum are a substance which is like hens teeth trying to obtain if in the UK and another which is constantly in conflict of chats and turns you blue also requiring a load of prescribed phrama which is not easily obtained.

Ill continue to try practise the Night Night and hanging methods until i finally hit that carotid spot and hopefully go during practising. Alternatively bite the bullet and got full suspension and just deal with the pain