• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
so i thought my whole family would have gone on vacation in july and i could have said that i had an exam to do or something and so be home alone for some days ...but now im not sure my dad will go he says that he doesnt want anymore so now i have to think on how i can stay out a night ..ive never stayed out alone all night so it would be the first time .. my parents know i have anxiety and have no friends so they wouldnt believe that i m going camping or to a friends house ..anyone has any ideas pls .. ??

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Just say that you will be sleeping at a friends house for the night. Be confident about it. You can pack a backpack to make it more believable for your family.
If your family is aware that you don't have any friends right now, you can start planting information slowly. Say that you've met some new people and mention it a few times when talking to your family.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and throwaway777
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Why don't you go to the woods during the day?

Reactions: throwaway777
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
Just say that you will be sleeping at a friends house for the night. Be confident about it. You can pack a backpack to make it more believable for your family.
If your family is aware that you don't have any friends right now, you can start planting information slowly. Say that you've met some new people and mention it a few times when talking to your family.
thank u for answering me ... but they would want to know this person before letting me go sleep at their house i think ):

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
depend how old are you?
you can go to a concert no?
or go to the theatre watching a movie by yourself
or just say that you are visiting someone in your family go in the beginning of the night

Reactions: Honigwaffel and throwaway777
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
Why don't you go to the woods during the day?
because i dont really know any woods near my area ... and im too paranoid someone could be taking a walk there and find me ... a room in a hotel during the night seems better i think ?

E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
but you can go to a hotel during the day too if the night is the problem

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
depend how old are you?
you can go to a concert no?
or go to the theatre watching a movie by yourself
or just say that you are visiting someone in your family go in the beginning of the night
.. mm i ve been to a concert years ago alone... so yes.. they know i like music a lot so it could be a good idea maybe i could say the concert ends at a late hour and that there wouldnt be any trains so that i should stay in a hotel and go back home in the morning ...
but you can go to a hotel during the day too if the night is the problem
mm but hotels have a check in time ..2 pm i think ? ..i d need more time for the sn method i think ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Honigwaffel and elcade
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
idk in your country but yes till 11am to 11am you pay for the room
but you pay for 24h

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
idk in your country but yes till 11am to 11am you pay for the room
but you pay for 24h
In all the hotels I have been in you book a room for a night. Unless you specifically book it for the day aswell.
Make sure to ask about this when booking the hotel.