s0ft.bldd

s0ft.bldd

nothing is real
May 28, 2023
I sa this monday on my thigh, and I don't want anyone to see anything since it's been almost two years I sa

The thing is, my partner asked me to go to the swimming pool together since it's getting hotter here, and I do want to hang out with him but I'm too afraid he realizes I sa…he already has his own things and I don't want him to know what I did. I asked him about hanging out another day but still…

What do I do? what if he finds out? what excuse can I use? I'm too scared to lose him

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I assume you mean SH (self harm).

It depends on the mark. If it's on the outside and only one or two, scratching on the edge on a table or chair outside is the best excuse. If it's not that deep, scratching too hard on a mosquito bite could work too.

I'd also like to say this is your partner, someone you hopefully want to spend your life with. If you want a long healthy relationship, you should be honest about certain things if not everything and hiding things may help in the short term, but not in the long. Of course you can't control his reaction but eventually the conversation will pop up. I'm not going to lie, seeing someone SH IRL as well as doing it myself is a pretty overwhelming feeling and difficult to digest.

What you do is up to you, I wish you nothing more then the best.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: s0ft.bldd and halleyscomet