• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I live with my boyfriend and son but I would like to ctb alone in a hotel room, but I can't think of an excuse to leave home and go to a hotel. Any ideas?

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and GenesAndEnvironment
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Where are you? In the uk I don't think you can atm unless you're arriving on a plane and have to quarantine because of covid

Reactions: Trannydiary and Deleted member 22624
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Maybe make an excuse to go to your friends or parents place, or you can also just leave without letting them notice. You can also make up an excuse and tell him you need some time alone so you need to leave to a hotel for a while. I don't know anything about your situation, hotels could also be closed in your area due to covid

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Hey @GenesAndEnvironment any reason you reacted with anger to this post??
Where are you? In the uk I don't think you can atm unless you're arriving on a plane and have to quarantine because of covid
I'm in the US.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: at-sea and Deleted member 22624
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Edit:

My suggestion was not good. I'm trying to think of any other excuse for you to leave the house...

Do you work? What about telling him that you've got a work meeting or something like that?

Last edited:
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
You could tell him you'll stay over at one of your friends house. (also, you should tell THAT friend that you have some kind of lover and gonna see him for one night or something like that so that she covers up your "story")
That's a definite NO NO!! Never involve a loved one in your ctb plans, especially if they're going to have to lie for you. Can you imagine how that friend would feel when they find out you're dead by suicide and involved THEM in your getaway plans!

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, nerve, Keto and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's a definite NO NO!! Never involve a loved one in your ctb plans, especially if they're going to have to lie for you. Can you imagine how that friend would feel when they find out you're dead by suicide and involved THEM in your getaway plans!

Well, that's true! Her friend would feel terrible.
Damn, I can't find any other excuse.

Reactions: Trannydiary, AutoTap and x~Sophia~x
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
How would that be involving him in my "getaway plans?" I'd just be lying to him to get outta the house, he wouldn't be involved. Not like I'd ask him to book the room for me or something.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
How would that be involving him in my "getaway plans?" I'd just be lying to him to get outta the house, he wouldn't be involved. Not like I'd ask him to book the room for me or something.
Hey, the choice is yours... you go for it, but I know I couldn't do it to a friend of mine.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Hey, the choice is yours... you go for it, but I know I couldn't do it to a friend of mine.
Do what exactly? It's no different than any other lie you'd tell anyone. Plus, I don't think anyone should be judging anyone. I'm just trying to avoid having to do this at home while my kid is asleep!

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Maybe in the car? Can just drive somewhere saying you have a craving for fast food or something. Then can do it in the car somewhere?

idk but I hope you achieve what you want.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Maybe in the car? Can just drive somewhere saying you have a craving for fast food or something. Then can do it in the car somewhere?

idk but I hope you achieve what you want.
Thank you ✌️❤️

Reactions: Trannydiary
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
I live with my boyfriend and son but I would like to ctb alone in a hotel room, but I can't think of an excuse to leave home and go to a hotel. Any ideas?
how are you going to ctb?

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
I said I wanted to use their indoor pool (it was winter). To the bellboy though, not to my family. I don't even know how to swim...

O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
This is something I'm considering too----leaning to ctb in a hotel room. I don't have everything planned out yet. I'm planning on waiting for a time when my husband is working on the computer, and not paying any attention to what I'm doing. then quietly call a cab, and silently slip out of the house, and go to a hotel. My husband pays so little attention to me, it would be hours before he even realizes I'm gone. (we're retired and he has completely shut me out, even though we still live together)

• Hugs
Reactions: Taos