• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Greetings.

In South Korea, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE that people who are 'not' an expert or an authorized businessman purchase SN.
Sellers will require an licence, and CALL the number typed when I attempt to buy it.

But I am able to buy pickling salt 1kg. That contains 8.4% SN, It is very cheap(about 12$).
So I ask for an answer for this situation, what should I do... I am not a chemist, so I don't know how to get SN from 'salt'.

* I think my country ONLY concentrate on punishing or preaching...

Last edited:
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Try a different method or maybe the dark web to get "pure" SN

Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Try a different method or maybe the dark web to get "pure" SN
Thanks for your reply. Although I have enough money, it's hard to obtain any drugs personally.

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for your reply. Although I have enough money, it's hard to obtain any drugs personally.
I see.. explore the methods section for alternatives along with getting help for living if you can :)

Reactions: Pookie