• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ButterToast

ButterToast

Liar who can't separate lies from reality
Aug 11, 2023
i know most people dont care about getting good grades, but im not even aiming for A+ and I tried studying the whole day but my brain literally in autopilot and i forget everything. Hours wasted, my exam is tomorrow morning, and I may actually fail the exam. fuck my life dude, i thought i had escaped depression, but here i am again lol. idk what to do, i just wanna kill myself. i dont have that many friends and i dont have much things going in life, my life is just dissapointment after dissapointment. someone please kill me, man, i grew up religious and now i am reluctant to say that i believe in god. hahaha, man i feel conflicted about my life, sometimes it's the best thing ever, but other times i just want to end it all.

fuck me and every useless things i do. i wanna die so badly, i wish i never wake up from tonight as i feel utterly helpless. tbh, if ur one of those ppl who roam this website to help, dw, its unlikely im gonna actually ctb, im just frustrated and need somewhere to let my steam off. i'll prob be fine in a couple of months. but yea, doesnt change the fact im hella depressed rn

• Hugs
Reactions: ratvroomvrooms, rozeske, Ash and 2 others
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
It's ok. Exams can be retaken. Goals can be postponed. Of all the reasons why I struggle with my mental health and suicidal ideation, how I did in my exams (midrange, hideous fails and unexpected successes so got to experience the full range unlike most people) doesn't even feature in the top 100. School and university experiences yes; academic performance, nope. It's a bit late but if you can, speak to a member of staff before the exam or at least afterwards but either way, turn up, do your honest best and remember that this is not The End. You might have to redo it. Or change your plans. So fucking what? It happens. It'll happen a lot out in the Real World so consider it a Life Lesson and move on. But this is not a reason for suicide. There are many reasons to kill yourself. Exam results don't count.

Take care xx

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, tired12345 and rozeske
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Jun 24, 2023
How was it? Did you do better than you expected?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
It's ok. Exams can be retaken. Goals can be postponed. Of all the reasons why I struggle with my mental health and suicidal ideation, how I did in my exams (midrange, hideous fails and unexpected successes so got to experience the full range unlike most people) doesn't even feature in the top 100. School and university experiences yes; academic performance, nope. It's a bit late but if you can, speak to a member of staff before the exam or at least afterwards but either way, turn up, do your honest best and remember that this is not The End. You might have to redo it. Or change your plans. So fucking what? It happens. It'll happen a lot out in the Real World so consider it a Life Lesson and move on. But this is not a reason for suicide. There are many reasons to kill yourself. Exam results don't count.

Take care xx
You're right now that I think about it. Experiences had or missed I catch myself thinking about, but I never find myself thinking about past academic performance.

Reactions: Ash