cath55555

cath55555

Addict with a Pen
Feb 5, 2022
just blocked an ex friend on every social media I could think of. I'm sad about it but I'm so angry at the same time that it felt almost good. this is the first person I've ever cut off; in the past, I've been the one being cut off. it's not a nice feeling exactly but I'm glad they're not in my life.

I feel so useless. I hate feeling this angry and I know I'll regret cutting them off.

but they were bad for me. constantly making jokes about my mental health, my ED, my appearance. my suicidal ideation.

on a kind of related note- I'm thinking of CTB soon. might have an opportunityto get SN, and if that fails, there's a bridge near me that I can get to and access... wish me luck whatever I decide please; I can't take this for much longer and I need to stop all of this, the anger, the hatred, the pain. I don't want to be me, but I can't change that.

not sure what the point of this vent is. again, maybe these posts are a "hey, I was here, I existed when I wrote these". either way? it's too much.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lex, Euthanza, Life_and_Death and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really are so cruel and insensitive. I think that it's best to stay away from people like that. I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, I know that it's awful having to endure a life that you hate.

• Love
Reactions: cath55555
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
just blocked an ex friend on every social media I could think of. I'm sad about it but I'm so angry at the same time that it felt almost good. this is the first person I've ever cut off; in the past, I've been the one being cut off. it's not a nice feeling exactly but I'm glad they're not in my life.

I feel so useless. I hate feeling this angry and I know I'll regret cutting them off.

but they were bad for me. constantly making jokes about my mental health, my ED, my appearance. my suicidal ideation.

on a kind of related note- I'm thinking of CTB soon. might have an opportunityto get SN, and if that fails, there's a bridge near me that I can get to and access... wish me luck whatever I decide please; I can't take this for much longer and I need to stop all of this, the anger, the hatred, the pain. I don't want to be me, but I can't change that.

not sure what the point of this vent is. again, maybe these posts are a "hey, I was here, I existed when I wrote these". either way? it's too much.
What's ED?-----I'm thinking of cutting off my cousin Pam, who always talks about herself and has little empathy for others--don't need people like that in my life these days

• Hugs
Reactions: cath55555
cath55555

cath55555

Addict with a Pen
Feb 5, 2022
Some people really are so cruel and insensitive. I think that it's best to stay away from people like that. I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, I know that it's awful having to endure a life that you hate.
they are, and it's making me so tired. thank you for the kind words too friend. I'm hoping I can get out of this soon.
What's ED?-----I'm thinking of cutting off my cousin Pam, who always talks about herself and has little empathy for others--don't need people like that in my life these days
Eating Disorder (I have bulimia, struggled on and off for almost 6 years).

she sounds tiring. people like that can really exhaust you, especially when you're already struggling.