Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
Life is boring. I am not happy. I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Caramelized, qwerty1969, Hotsackage and 7 others
Shy_Shay

Shy_Shay

The drawing is a memory, a good one.
Feb 27, 2023
life is indeed boring, that why i read fan-fiction and make mini shows in my shower lately i'm the daughter of Vergil from Devil May Cry kind of fun if my mom didn't interrupt me all the time.

ik this doesn't help but hopefully you can laugh about it

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life is dull there's nothing to get excited about it's the same boring routine living with a brin injury is hell, the only thing that gives any kind of relief is getting high

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Hollowman and CTB Dream
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
It truly is. Nothing grants me happiness or any source of joy. People glamourise life to be this beautiful haven where there is no wrongdoing. It's quite ironic because they are deluded by their own beliefs. They don't know the horror and callousness of nature and this life; living in one's bubble free of any harm seems to be functioning well for them.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Caramelized, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've personally never really seen the appeal to existing in this world. Life is tedious, useless and unnecessary and it all leads to nothing and nowhere apart from existing beings inevitably deteriorating from age. Humans do repeat the same tasks again and again, they are slaves to their needs and desires, it's like they are blind to the fact that life is completely worthless.

But yes, it's a burden being conscious and aware in this world and I know that no matter the circumstances I could never be close to being content with existing. For me the problem lies in life itself and I view it as always being preferable to not exist altogether, so your feelings are very much understandable. I hate how people insist that "life is a gift" and is "always worth enduring", but there is really no valid explanation that isn't centred around delusions to support those claims. Life is certainly boring, but has the potential to be way, way worse than that. It's true that life in itself is suffering no matter what.

Reactions: Caramelized
S

Skullinthewoods

Consciousness is a Burden
Sep 13, 2022
I can relate. I am so horribly bored of it all and feel like life doesn't have much to offer. There's not enough convincing me to stay.

Reactions: Caramelized