Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
If im looking at dying im fucking struggling with finding a method I can execute.
And that leaves me with what?? Fucking nothing. Unless I cultivate a lack of care enough to jump off a bridge and tbh id have to be like xanax levels of high as hell to even think about that shit(but im sober and im considering it tonight)

Going through the gruesome fucking process of trying to hang myself and who the fuck wants to do that? And again would probs needa be zonked to some degree to even try.

And N well thats apparently rn has fucked up shipping so I don't fucking know?

Bleeding out seemed tempting until I realized how deep id have to cut and like maybe pass out soon after but the initial pain isnt for me...

Urghh and there's like most others that are just too physically involved.

And living welllll..... its living a very limited and disabled life without any family support and I just can't fucking deal with all the concepts of the costs and shit.

My health symptoms got bad so my friend called ambulance with my.consent andddd Climbing the stairs today and I felt like I was going to literally collapse.. when the paramedics took me outside I felt like crying. I haven't been outside since Thursday and honestly I've been bedridden for longer but something this time is just tooooo much.

Likeeeee ughhh just gimme the courage to fucking end this shit life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shivali, pole, Pluto and 3 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I hear you, living or surviving would mean having a very limited and troubled life, i don't fit into such a life, that's why i have so much anxiety.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
If im looking at dying im fucking struggling with finding a method I can execute.
And that leaves me with what?? Fucking nothing. Unless I cultivate a lack of care enough to jump off a bridge and tbh id have to be like xanax levels of high as hell to even think about that shit(but im sober and im considering it tonight)

Going through the gruesome fucking process of trying to hang myself and who the fuck wants to do that? And again would probs needa be zonked to some degree to even try.

And N well thats apparently rn has fucked up shipping so I don't fucking know?

Bleeding out seemed tempting until I realized how deep id have to cut and like maybe pass out soon after but the initial pain isnt for me...

Urghh and there's like most others that are just too physically involved.

And living welllll..... its living a very limited and disabled life without any family support and I just can't fucking deal with all the concepts of the costs and shit.

My health symptoms got bad so my friend called ambulance with my.consent andddd Climbing the stairs today and I felt like I was going to literally collapse.. when the paramedics took me outside I felt like crying. I haven't been outside since Thursday and honestly I've been bedridden for longer but something this time is just tooooo much.

Likeeeee ughhh just gimme the courage to fucking end this shit life.
Hi can I pm you?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so difficult to die in this horrible world, I think that feeling trapped here is such a cruel undeserved punishment, it's inhumane how as humans we are denied the option to just reliably exit this world in peace. But anyway it sounds so awful what you've been through, it's such a cruel existence where people suffer all through no fault of their own. I wish you the best.

Reactions: myusername890