willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
my head is fucking racing today. i can't think straight. much less do fucking school. i'm in class right now and every sound someone makes is so loud. don't even get me started on when several people are talking at once. i want to scream. i want everything to shut up. fuck. i don't know how to stop my head. make it fucking stop. fuck. fuck. fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: ExRN, Foresight, ultrafuntimes and 2 others
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Do they allow earmuffs/headphones, maybe that could help, if they don't maybe you could hide them in your hair

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Do they allow earmuffs/headphones, maybe that could help, if they don't maybe you could hide them in your hair
i already have earbuds in and i'm listening to music but i can hear everything over the music

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Noise can be so awful, especially when there is no escape from it. I'm sorry you have to go through this. I wish you the best.

Reactions: ExRN and Foresight
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
Is there a stressor in your environment? It might be something causing you stress that is making your sense of hearing acute.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Is there a stressor in your environment? It might be something causing you stress that is making your sense of hearing acute.
everything is a stressor