itllbeover

itllbeover

I don’t belong here.
Mar 28, 2022
It doesn't matter what happens. I'd still feel this way. Everything is so pointless and tiring. Waking up every day to do the same meaningless things is stupid. It's all just a distraction or temporary pleasure or momentary high and I'm tired of it all. I'm trying to get help, but I don't feel it's going to work; I'm meant to die. I miss the old me. I was loud, vibrant and I actually had a personality. I want to be a little kid again. I was happy and I didn't see the reality of everything. People destroyed me and turned me into this void.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: hopelessdreams, onlyanimalsaregood, Lost Magic and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see life as being very pointless as well. I have no reason to be here, I just exist for the sake of existing. All that I want is to be gone, I am tired of suffering. I'm sorry that things are so hopeless, people really can be so cruel and can make everything worse. It really is such a horrible, unfair world that we live in. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and LADY007
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
When I was a kid, I just wanted to escape to the world of fantasy. Now, that I am an adult I just want to escape from the world of everything.

• Love
Reactions: ncmxm and onlyanimalsaregood