SweetMelody

SweetMelody

The equation has been solved..
Sep 22, 2019
Screenshot 2019 10 16 22 24 47 1
"I QUITTT"

All my opinions vented below are not meant, implied, suggested to encourage or persuade anyone to take their life. Read at your own risk. These are my personal thoughts and ramblings. This feels like a safe place to get my thoughts out about this stuff. These are my views only.

I think the math is simple. If you are thirsty you drink something, if you are hungry you eat something- issues solved.

I feel like I have taken all things into consideration and my life's equation equals a resolution of death. So, I will take that "L" because dispite what other people say, it does make sense.

It is the natural order of things that everything dies at some point. When I have heard pro-life people say or read their comments saying people like me are being selfish for wanting to die what they are really saying is that it is better to die at random on some future day instead of now. Dying is going to happen regardless, at some point, for everyone. They can't guilt trip me about that; it is biology.

They are the selfish ones. They have tried to guilt trip, persuade, shame, manipulate me into prolonging my misery. That is the real offense here not a person feeling suicidal.

Sometimes things need to be put out of their misery. It isn't early or late it is just on time. The method is in my hands but when it is TIME it is time.

I am laying here crying. I was just thinking ....you guys....just laying here with this gaping hole in the middle of my chest (figuratively) and my head feels so light. I know the math adds up. Sometimes there isn't a right or wrong decision- there is just "a decision" made. Nothing more or less. Then life goes on without you like it did when you were languishing alive and it ignored your pathetic existence unless to hurt you. Screenshot 2019 10 17 00 31 30 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape