I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
They're insufferable. Everything they say pisses me the fuck off. Then I feel incredibly stifled and trapped because I need them to survive then I think fuck it i'd rather die than deal with this shit. My sister likes to point out this fact as if that's not just going to infuriate me. And she says she wants to help me. Fuck you bitch. I wish my stupid cunt parents never fucking had me. They did a shit job. Everything is terrible and there's no dignity in it. I am completely at the mercy of this nightmare of a life stomping my head while I'm down. Every day is a fucking nightmare. Agonizing.
I want to tell them fuck off you make me want to kill myself. But no no no, can't mention any hint of suicidiality in this society. Then I'll be just looked at as more unstable and dangerous. Then I might be sent to the psych ward again. I'd fucking lose it. I already feel as if my mother looks at me different these days. She doesn't understand her own son. She doesn't understand anything. She was never fit to be a parent.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoGameNoLife, Beautifulletdown, Lennox and 1 other person
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
I'm really sorry you have to go through that. I also hate my family and thank god I don't live with them. Whenever I talk to them they just make my already miserable life even more miserable so I blocked all their numbers.

Is not living with your parents an option for you?
Can you live alone?
Can you live with your grandparents instead?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
They're insufferable. Everything they say pisses me the fuck off. Then I feel incredibly stifled and trapped because I need them to survive then I think fuck it i'd rather die than deal with this shit. My sister likes to point out this fact as if that's not just going to infuriate me. And she says she wants to help me. Fuck you bitch. I wish my stupid cunt parents never fucking had me. They did a shit job. Everything is terrible and there's no dignity in it. I am completely at the mercy of this nightmare of a life stomping my head while I'm down. Every day is a fucking nightmare. Agonizing.
I want to tell them fuck off you make me want to kill myself. But no no no, can't mention any hint of suicidiality in this society. Then I'll be just looked at as more unstable and dangerous. Then I might be sent to the psych ward again. I'd fucking lose it. I already feel as if my mother looks at me different these days. She doesn't understand her own son. She doesn't understand anything. She was never fit to be a parent.
definitely get away from that environment. no you dont need them to survive. theres plenty of ways to survive. get out of that environment.

I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
definitely get away from that environment. no you dont need them to survive. theres plenty of ways to survive. get out of that environment.
I don't know how to live alone. At best I'd be working some shit job and not have the resources or time to go to school. I'd rather just die.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I don't know how to live alone. At best I'd be working some shit job and not have the resources or time to go to school. I'd rather just die.
then learn, itll be a new experience but its better than that awful negative environment you're in, WAY BETTER. Find a full time job, even a part time and try and go to school. you dont have to live alone, couch surf, find a roomate on campus or something thats ur age or so.

but first, get the hell out of there.

Reactions: Lennox
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
i have the same situation. my parents destroyed and are still destroying me. i'm really clinical sick with a proof of blood tests and they think i'm saying bullshit. it found out i got a cancer in my kidney. they hit me and they blame me for everything. i wish i could escape from them from this house. that's what i call hell. i asked for help in associations and my friend but none of them helped me. that means being friends, right? but when you are dead they gonna say "i never forget you". i wanna kill my self. also they gave me shitty genes. i got a rare desease in my kidney. i don't have any reason to live. they destroy me. everyday i'm losing a piece of me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lennox
Hayalet

Hayalet

May 30, 2019
I'm the black sheep of my family too. If I so much as make a joke it's called "sinister" or "inappropriate". I'm called out on all my flaws. And because I've tried and failed at suicide, I'm looked at like a ricking time bomb too

• Aww..
Reactions: Beautifulletdown
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Just the sight of my mum makes me want to kill myself because she's a reminder of my own failings. It's not supposed to be that way round

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hayalet, Beautifulletdown and Baskol1