CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea wrng cncpt no resn stay imgn all day incrs thi ng need no goof stay, vry awfl lif one day say 1$ nxt 2$ etc, have 0$ see incrs incrs. Awfl life awfl species this nit only money all thing req incrs day day money relat resrc etc etc,this life wrong imgn one illne one injury damage say incrs get 0, life pyrmd awfl wrng cncpt money nonsens resrc nonsens all wrong species. Snowball time move dtriort all, buy thing time move buy more, 0 sense life 0 brain species

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Letgo, charlotte_, jazzcat and 10 others
Azno

Azno

Kill me
Jun 2, 2023
I am so sorry, I read a few of your posts but I will never fully understand how hard your life must be. I hope you find peace no matter what you choose. šŸ•Šļø

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Letgo and The anhedonic one
TheHuman

TheHuman

May 31, 2023
Yeah humans are the worst thing ever that happened to this planet first we destroy the planet, then we try and make a system that tries to help us, capitalism. All I feel is the tie on my work jacket slowly tightening as the noose that is capitalism. We truly live in some day and age...

• Hugs
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Inflation is through the roof right now, yet minimum wage is about where it was pre-covid. Something's going to give soon, and it won't be pretty, whatever it is.

• Hugs
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Inflation is through the roof right now, yet minimum wage is about where it was pre-covid. Something's going to give soon, and it won't be pretty, whatever it is.
We are in a recession heading for a major financial depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Letgo and Aisley