Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Every fucking method is either super hard to fucking actually accomplish successfully or like super hard to acquire(like N) buttt that's bc I'm on disability and have limited funs.

Today the desire to fucking die is stronger than the want to live. Even if I wanna die its not very likely or possible so.

Thought I finally found a method I could do (bleeding out like if I find the right vein and pass out within a time/ not living through it all) butttt nope thats very hard to do as well.

Whiny rant that everything is hard and im fucking over it.

• Hugs
Reactions: settheory, imlookingforward, singularity3 and 7 others
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Governments and religious people would panic too much that if suicide was too easy to do, the whole human race would go extinct! XD

...Actually I'd prefer that too. >__________>

• Yay!
Reactions: Uncensored, settheory, Twntysix and 11 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, suicide is unbelievably difficult and only reflects on the repulsive dystopia that we live in. The people who restrict methods are truly the worst people and they're fueled entirely by emotion and delusion. Living is so full of torture and misery that it's simply ridiculous to suggest that we should be grateful. In truth, there really is very little to be grateful for and we all deserve a peaceful death. Unfortunately the pro-lifers will do anything in their power to forcibly remove our right to die, no matter the cost, because their only motivation is some kind of hero complex. I hope you don't have to suffer this way for much longer, as I have, and find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Uncensored, imlookingforward, Twntysix and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide certainly is so unfairly and unnecessarily difficult, it's the only reason as to why I'm still trapped here and of course I very much hate how things are this way, it disgusts me how there is no straightforward way to painlessly exit this world. I think the fact that we are denied a way out just shows that this world really is hell, existence certainly is so prison like when one feels forced to prolong their suffering. It really should be much easier for us all to exit, as humans we deserve to have our right to die accepted. I don't even think that Nembutal is available at all, at the moment.

Reactions: Uncensored, Twntysix, sweetandsanctioned and 5 others
S

Skullinthewoods

Consciousness is a Burden
Sep 13, 2022
It is funny, the amount of people who assume because you have the desire for so long and haven't gone through with it yet, it must be because there's a will to live somewhere. Nope, it's just bloody difficult! And becoming a vegetable is the worst of both worlds, so there's that threat too.

I wonder how many people would kill themselves if there was a quick and easy way to go, like a common garden weed that could kill you or a simple 'off' switch somewhere on your body that you could flick. The population would plummet, I'm sure...

Reactions: Nihilist Christian, scar, Twntysix and 12 others
B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
Wait until your suffering becomes unbelievably unbearable and your life becomes a living hell. Then any method becomes easy. I know because I have first hand experience of this process. When I was living in hell years ago I had no problem getting past my survival instinct.

Reactions: oneday, smoba, sweetandsanctioned and 3 others
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
i'm sorry, i hope you find a method that works best for you. i can relate with having a lot of limitations that make ctb hard. it is saddening we are forced to suffer in this prison. may you find peace šŸ¤

Reactions: smoba and Homo erectus
G

goblinknob

Mar 4, 2023
Wait until your suffering becomes unbelievably unbearable and your life becomes a living hell. Then any method becomes easy. I know because I have first hand experience of this process. When I was living in hell years ago I had no problem getting past my survival instinct.
Then why are you still here?

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
As for the original post, I agree that it's nearly impossible to ctb even if you really want it, it's so frustrating that we're trapped here without a way out. Life is a hellish prison in that way. I hope you find a way forward in this hellscape.

Reactions: Arachno and Homo erectus
G

goblinknob

Mar 4, 2023
As for the original post, I agree that it's nearly impossible to ctb even if you really want it, it's so frustrating that we're trapped here without a way out. Life is a hellish prison in that way. I hope you find a way forward in this hellscape.
I'm so sorry :(

B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
Then why are you still here?
Gotta time my next attempt just right. Have to finish certain things in my life first. Don't wanna try and fuck it up and then have to deal with all the bullshit that comes after fucking up killing yourself.

Reactions: lpfx, sweetandsanctioned, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Every method has one thing in common...SI. Add aquisition and implementation problems and it is a challenge to complete.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
I imagine ancient life was actually not that bad. Opium was widely available. Cocaine was used in a soft drink. Cannabis/hemp was used in many products. If people wanted to go or just escape reality, there were many options.

Reactions: swaraj and trist
laylaN

laylaN

Apr 4, 2023
fictional depictions of suicide are always inaccurate because nobody ever shows the atrocious amount of time required to figure out the logistics... it's always so straightforward, but where are all these people finding places to hang their fucking nooses? or buildings tall enough to jump out of and actually die from? or knives that can pierce skin at all? SI isn't even an issue for me and yet i'm still alive because every single method is out of reach. fuckin hate it here

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah, settheory, imlookingforward and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, that's true. I wonder if part of the misconception is how easy they make it look in films. I'm sure I've seen so many where they just take a handful of pills and go. I guess some people do manage to do it- even in prison. Even children. Still- the statistics aren't good. I think it's something like- for every successful attempt, there are 24-25 failures.

Reactions: laylaN, imlookingforward and Yavannah
S

smoba

Aug 16, 2020
Immoral and stupid people make everything so difficult. Bad species.

Reactions: settheory and SuicidalSheep
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
It is funny, the amount of people who assume because you have the desire for so long and haven't gone through with it yet, it must be because there's a will to live somewhere. Nope, it's just bloody difficult! And becoming a vegetable is the worst of both worlds, so there's that threat too.

I wonder how many people would kill themselves if there was a quick and easy way to go, like a common garden weed that could kill you or a simple 'off' switch somewhere on your body that you could flick. The population would plummet, I'm sure...
Or better yet, when they tell me I'm still here "because I'm strong". Fuck no I'm not strong, if anything I'm still here BECAUSE I'm a coward without proper skills. Really shows me that they don't understand me and that I shouldn't take what they say seriously.

Reactions: Uncensored, Yavannah, oneday and 3 others
N

NinePointEight

Isn't gravity a blessing?
Dec 17, 2021
Every fucking method is either super hard to fucking actually accomplish successfully or like super hard to acquire(like N) buttt that's bc I'm on disability and have limited funs.

Today the desire to fucking die is stronger than the want to live. Even if I wanna die its not very likely or possible so.

Thought I finally found a method I could do (bleeding out like if I find the right vein and pass out within a time/ not living through it all) butttt nope thats very hard to do as well.

I think full suspension hanging is not that hard. Any decent tree in the woods would work, and I think the method is pretty much foolproof. It takes courage, but that is a different issue.

M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022

It's not the methods, it's the desire.
Hanging is super easy. Pass out very fast, gone not long after.