starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
every day im a failure to myself. i dissapoint myself further as every hour passes. i dont know what to do when im left alone in my own arms and my own thoughts. i cant do this, life is not real. who are the people around me and what do they mean to me, what do i mean to them? in my mind i feel as though others have a better perception of their friends as real physical people unlike where i do not remember a single moment spend with anyone and then once theyre gone they were never real. talking shit out of my ass high and tired. i cant do this. what am i to anyone when everyone hates my entire fucking being. i cant live with myself anymore, my ways, my house, my family. its better off without me and im better off not having to deal with them. i hate men. im bothered by the lack of connections and communication in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, rei71, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I know the feeling, I'm stuck with constantly reliving the memory's of the past, always remembering everything, all the times I failed, all the times I was a garbage human being, I want it to end, I want my brain to be at peace

• Hugs
Reactions: starrvingstar