snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Ever think something is just wrong with you on a soul level that no matter how hard you try you just cannot accomplish any major life goals? That something in this universe just goes out of its way to make you fail? That the rules which applies to everyone else makes an exception for you and not in a good way?

Always 1 step forward 2 steps back in every fucking thing you do? That something is just rigged against you from the moment you were born? That you can think positively, work hard, be inspired, do what successful people do and follow their exact same footsteps, yet somehow someway or another you still end up back at square one with nothing to show for your efforts?

while normal people who arent cursed are living the good life enjoying the fruits of their labor while all your labor is wasted for absolutely nothing? That everyone else around you doing the exact same thing your doing rises to the top and your the only oddball to sink to the bottom and nobody can explain why except to tell you "just keep trying.." after you've been trying your whole life without results?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassender, ithappens, anelakapu and 7 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Yes!!
You know I almost died as a baby. Its such a damn shame I didn't :angry:
But I'll take that as a sign..

Reactions: Kassender, Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Ever think something is just wrong with you on a soul level that no matter how hard you try you just cannot accomplish any major life goals? That something in this universe just goes out of its way to make you fail? That the rules which applies to everyone else makes an exception for you and not in a good way?

Always 1 step forward 2 steps back in every fucking thing you do? That something is just rigged against you from the moment you were born? That you can think positively, work hard, be inspired, do what successful people do and follow their exact same footsteps, yet somehow someway or another you still end up back at square one with nothing to show for your efforts? while normal people who arent cursed are living the good life enjoying the fruits of their labor while all your labor is wasted for absolutely nothing?
Yeah I think your problem is genetics. But your beliefs also play a big role too.

Personally for me I use to think that way, now that I have freed myself from the belief traps of my past, now I think I actually have a chance to overcome, now the only thing holding me back is two health conditions. But I might be able to manage and still overcome.

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Sort of, I think it's my entire family though... Just a bunch of fucked shit lol

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Blackfalds

Blackfalds

Mar 24, 2019

Always 1 step forward 2 steps back in every fucking thing you do? That something is just rigged against you from the moment you were born? That you can think positively, work hard, be inspired, do what successful people do and follow their exact same footsteps, yet somehow someway or another you still end up back at square one with nothing to show for your efforts?

while normal people who arent cursed are living the good life enjoying the fruits of their labor while all your labor is wasted for absolutely nothing? That everyone else around you doing the exact same thing your doing rises to the top and your the only oddball to sink to the bottom and nobody can explain why except to tell you "just keep trying.." after you've been trying your whole life without results?
I feel like I have a black cloud over my head at all times. Whenever I get a bit of good news or a glimmer of hope like clockwork a few days later the rug gets pulled from under me with bad news or circumstance. I feel that I am just not meant to be happy, I try to be but it just never seems to pan out.

Reactions: Kassender and Wolfjob_dayjob
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018

The first paragraph of what is written here is exactly how I used to feel when I was a kid... like nobody gives a fuck about me. it was true.. no one cared about me. I was fed physically and was given things. I was abused emotionally and was treated like crap. I used to feel like nobody, like i dont exist. And i used to think i was responsible for many things going wrong. But, it's not true now.. people care about me.

Reactions: Kassender
ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
Yes. Other people get to do things that, if I did them, I would be socially ostracized if not assaulted, verbally and/or psychologically abused, and/or arrested for. I know this because that has been my life experience.