N

NotMeant2B

Sep 26, 2019
I feel like every time there's a chance for me to feel satisfaction in life, something out of my control happens and ruins everything. There's a constant picture in my mind where I'm climbing a ladder and just when I'm about to reach the top, (a personification of) life shows up and pushes away the ladder from the top, making me fall down and hit the ground. It always feels like it waits out till the very last moment so I just hit the ground as hard as possible. This is somehow funny for "life", which smiles smugly from top.

Anyone else feels something like this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: inairukab147qwe, LuzurPhagget, Crushed_Innocence and 6 others
W

wuumb

Sep 19, 2019

It's there to have a comparison between negative and positive.
To realize what you do prefer by living through something what you do not prefer.
But don't devalue what has been given to you, see it as an opportunity to learn from and stay positive.
You won't grow just by knowing how to eat caviar.
Gets boring, that's why you are on earth, to have challenges.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I don't tire of repeating that life works on the laws of cussedness, more than physics. Mine saw it fit to give me wings Icarus-wise just before planting a mighty kick in the face.

Oh well.

• Hugs
Reactions: NotMeant2B, Soul, sammii and 1 other person
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
By life, by God, by Destiny, by everyone and everything.
Sure.
It seems that whoever is playing around with me is indeed some kind of sociopath, because the way the events of my life have been unfolding...
It just seems that, on the rare circumstances when things actually could right, another problem came in and fucked everything up once again.
It also seems that no matter what i try to do to give my life a purpose, shortly after i started doing it, something comes up to make it almost impossible to continue, thus leaving me depressed and without a purpose or something to give me some happiness in life.
"They" (Life/God/Destiny) took everything from me. Death is the only Solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, NotMeant2B, Jean Améry and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Yes, the universe has quite a pawky sense of humour.

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, NotMeant2B and Darkhaven
N

NotMeant2B

Sep 26, 2019
I don't tire of repeating that life works on the laws of cussedness, more than physics.
Holy shit, yes, I say that too.
It also seems that no matter what i try to do to give my life a purpose, shortly after i started doing it, something comes up to make it almost impossible to continue, thus leaving me depressed and without a purpose or something to give me some happiness in life.
"They" (Life/God/Destiny) took everything from me. Death is the only Solution.
Same. And every time I was there, trying to fix and endure everything. But this time was different and I was hit hard, and to that I said "no, I've had enough".

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Darkhaven
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah everything I do makes it worse. If I do nothing it gets worse. It's almost a joke how well it's all been planned out. But that's just paranoia. Everyone in the universe has that.

Reactions: LuzurPhagget
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Yes, life itself is anti-life. One's life actually has little to no value if we look at the whole thing. One's life is filled with problems and whenever a problem is solved, other problems appears and the loop continues until the end.

Personally, the mockery is very clear when I have the brain chemicals then suddenly lose them and get anhedonic and my activity and pleasure time get ruined. What an absurd life that one has no control over.

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Yup. This entire thing is bullshit.

LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
Yes! It feels like no matter what decision I make, it's always the wrong one! And of course, I should always feel fucking guilty having chosen it. Damned if I do and motherfucking damned if I don't.

And I'm going to probably sound like a nutcase, but I've seen my share of psychics (I truly regret it as in addition to being a miserable fuck, I'm now a CONFUSED miserable fuck at that) and had tarot readings and shit. Some of the shit they've said...it's almost like they're reading from an alternate dimension where I'm not such a fuckup and actually make progress in life and moving forward and even attain happiness. But then, I find myself scratching my head some months later wondering where the fuck I went wrong. Was I supposed to do something or do it differently? Where did I go wrong?? I feel like only the bad shit actually came true and none of the good stuff. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm done with all that bullshit. Ill just dismiss it all as nonsense. They were all liars/freaks/failed entertainers etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465