0Lukz

0Lukz

gg's go next
Sep 9, 2023
I feel like the longer I live, the more I hope that things get better, though I know inevitably there where come a time where things get worse.
I've hit that time right about now and may be getting kicked out soon and not have a real place to live, and slowly but surely the more I seem to panic about this and suffer, the more my "friends" seem to distance themselves and/or cut themselves off from me entirely. And I get it, it's something that sucks and what can you really do, and I'm literally just gonna hinder them by openinng up about that stuff but like. Idk man, it's just lonely lol. I've become almost entirely desensitized to someone cutting me off because of either my own self destructive tendencies, or the circumstances that life simply hands me that causes me to grieve. Do I need better friends or what? I feel like living is suffering, and sometimes more than others, and when the going gets tough, I'll make it, but I guess I'm not well enough equipped to not project my situation onto others or whatever. Idk, living for me is just innately hurting OTHERS at this point. Idc if its my fault or not, I mean I do, but I just care that I'm hurting people, and I cant seem to do much about it other than change myself or my situation, and both of which seem so impossible when its so difficult to fix one without the other. anyways, hope ya'll are ok and staying positive. love ya'll.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You have the right to exist regardless of other people's opinions of you.

Some people just can't handle people's problems or aren't cut out for providing emotional support.

What's going on with your living situation?

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I've hit that time right about now and may be getting kicked out soon and not have a real place to live, and slowly but surely the more I seem to panic about this and suffer, the more my "friends" seem to distance themselves and/or cut themselves off from me entirely.
I have been in this exact same situation. My mother threatened to kick me out if I didn't move out myself within a certain timeframe. Luckily for me my dad was able to explain how bad the housing market was and I had another few months and was able to find my own place. My friends also weren't receptive, telling me that I shouldn't talk about it because it "ruined everyone's mood."

You have a place here to talk without being a hindrance to others, and as LaVieEnRose said some aren't cut out for emotional support. Hell, I can barely even do it. I'm trying on this forum because it's a lot easier for me to do so.

change myself or my situation, and both of which seem so impossible when its so difficult to fix one without the other.
I changed my living situation without changing myself, but that was out of luck. This however made me realize that I was looking at things too far into the big picture and I needed to narrow my scope more. Maybe that could help you? I'm not entirely sure how to verbalize it but I can try giving an example.

Say you want to go and socialize and make friends but you're a shut-in who never leaves their bedroom. The thought of having to go out, go talk to people and deal with social anxiety and social situations and others' judgments of you is overwhelming because there's so much shit put into that, but if you narrow the scope, and just start with a small thing - going outside - then it makes the problem much more manageable. You go outside, and just walk around, maybe you see a couple of people. You don't need to talk, you just look at them. Then one day maybe you decide you say "hey" to one of them. Something simple.

See what I'm trying to get at? It might help you. It helped me in the past. If I'm a complete idiot for saying so then that's okay too. My experience isn't applicable to everyone else's since we're all different living in different situations.