C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
And I'm not talking about the idea of having no future or one needs to have a future in order to get one. Type of deal.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
I don't think I understand your question! Could you please elaborate ?

Reactions: azucaramargo
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Meaning have you been concerned about your future in general.

Reactions: azucaramargo and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
Ah got it.
I was really worried about my future before. Now I'm not doing anything for it...I guess I kind of lost the will on the way, idk. One of the reasons I want to ctb. Kind of lost the whole purpose of being alive and shit.

Probably my answer fell into your exception lol. Sorry.

Reactions: azucaramargo and Kassender
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm worried that I'll never get my degree and live a nice life because of this brain fog and it's why I'm considering ctb

• Aww..
Reactions: pseudonym and azucaramargo
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I'm worried that I'll always feel like I shouldn't ctb because I don't want to upset my family, but I'll never manage to sort out my mental health and sort my life out and I'll be stuck the way i am now forever. I still live with my parents and I've barely left the house in 3 years because of my anxiety. I really don't wanna be stuck like this forever, that's such a depressing thought.

• Aww..
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I should have been so I didn't end up here. Now I don't see one

• Aww..
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I was worried about becoming homeless/ in prison, but now that I have my SN I don't need to worry about that. I've never been interested in the whole career, house, spouse, kids lifestyle anyway, so I don't feel like anything is at stake in that department.

Reactions: Mr2005
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The future is always a problem. Even when at the best conditions, one is afraid of aging/death. I was terrified when I was working and couldn't contain myself. The fear of the future, seeing everything is changing and the people dying and becoming old. I couldn't agree with being a machine and time flying while everything is dying. Life isn't for me I think.

But then even after I decided to ctb and quit everything. The future is still terrifying, I don't know if I'll be able to ctb and if the ctb method is peaceful or not. Also while working for a second plan to stay temporarily, every future day is a problem and has economical needs. Life is a burden and a turmoil. The good past will never come again, the bad past still affect us, the present is constantly moving, the future is uncertain and completely unknown but only one thing is known which is death.

• Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo, Mr2005 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
Honestly I can't see past my graduation. I feel like I'll get a game over screen at the end of college. And I'm very worried about whether I will be able to graduate in a reasonable amount of time. But anything after that is just blank. What's going to happen when I need a job? How am I going to live alone? No idea. I basically can't even imagine those situations ever taking place, so no worries about them all. Those times are probably gonna be very troublesome periods for me if they ever happen

• Aww..
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've always been concerned about my future. There was never anything I was extremely passionate about that I wanted to follow after I got out of high school. Also when I was about 13, I remember writing in my journal that j was not going to have a normal life or live long. And then at 20 I got sick with a physical pain condition and my life ended. I'm 34 now but I died inside at 20. That is why there are worse things than death. What we lose when we are alive is the worst thing that can happen.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pseudonym, azucaramargo and CuriousAboutThis