• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
I've already posted that the thought of my family finding my body makes me sad, which is why I want to do everything at the hotel. but the problem is that I can't just get a hotel room any day and do everything there. My mom is (a bit??) overcontrolling.

Also, I googled what you should do after a person's death and how much the funeral costs. I chose cremation because you know ecology. But I'm a little concerned that average funeral in my country costs around 500-600$. I know my parents have money like that, but this made me sad AGAIN that they would have to spend money on me even after my CTB. God, even after CTB I will be a problem. Now I'm thinking about doing everything at home on the last day before they come from vacation as i planed before, but i will leave a big note on the door of my room "call the police I CTB" or something like that.

Now I'm just sitting on the funeral parlors websites and trying to pick the best offer to make it a little bit easier for my family

PLUS I do not know how common this is in other countries, but in my (Russia btw) often hospitals after receiving a call about someone's death leak this information to different funeral parlors and they can arrive even before the ambulance or police, to trying to extort more money from them while they're in a state of affect. it's terrible. I don't want my family to go through this

idk i wish i didn't care that much but afterall it's my family

(btw I was shocked how expensive funeral in the USA (this is information from Google). I mean my mom makes 1100-1350 USD per month, it costs as her salarie x7? what?????)

Attachments

• photo_2024-08-20_01-59-14.jpg
    photo_2024-08-20_01-59-14.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kalista and Mirrory Me
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Funerals, much like weddings, can be fairly inexpensive or incredibly expensive depending on the choices people make. My friends and family know I don't want a funeral and just cremation and a wake if they feel so inclined. Celebrate my passing instead of mourning it.

M

merc5361

Aug 8, 2024
Honestly, it kinda sucks being a burden I understand. Funerals can be fairly expensive or cheap depending on various factors. I'll just be putting in my suicide note that I would like my body to be donated or something since it will be in good shape after my CTB. Atleast I can help some medical students out with my CTB even if I turned out to be useless in life haha

busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
Funerals, much like weddings, can be fairly inexpensive or incredibly expensive depending on the choices people make. My friends and family know I don't want a funeral and just cremation and a wake if they feel so inclined. Celebrate my passing instead of mourning it.
Exactly! In my farewell note I will write about cremation and ask to choose as few acsessories as possible (only if they do not feel the strong need in it). The only downside is that under our legislation you are required to either bury remains or keep it in an urn in a special place (for which you ofc need to pay :hmph:). you can't dispel it
Celebrate my passing instead of mourning it.
Funerals are not for the dead, they are for the living. I do not care in which urn my remains will be kept or which flowers will decorate the coffin. Honestly, I don't even need flowers. I never really liked them because I have a sensitive nose, and most of them have a pretty strong smell. I just want my family to get through this and they were fine
Honestly, it kinda sucks being a burden I understand. Funerals can be fairly expensive or cheap depending on various factors. I'll just be putting in my suicide note that I would like my body to be donated or something since it will be in good shape after my CTB. Atleast I can help some medical students out with my CTB even if I turned out to be useless in life haha
I thought about donating my organs, but then someone wrote that you can't do it if you died by suicide or poisoning (and SN means BOTH lol)

Last edited:
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Organ donation laws vary greatly by the laws in your area. Where I live, suicide and poisoning does not disqualify all organs from donation. The biggest challenge with SN and donation is that your organs are only viable for a short period of time after brain death. Any method of alerting authorities of finding your body in time for organs to be viable, risks them finding you too soon and intervening.