CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Tell you truth day day move body weaker problem worse suffer more afraid day not possible anything stay suffer. Nobody care status prison pain very much no cure no solution. Brain heavy lead body not move future always scary. Sometime very painful want method firect front Me. Hope method get easy soon

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Finding Sirius, actual_fox, madebrief and 4 others
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Can you apply for euthanasia?? If not then maybe you could get attention and for somebody to help you.

Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I'm so sorry to hear your suffering so much @CTB Dream I hope you get some relief soon,sending you a whole lot of Love and Beautiful Blessings your way:heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: actual_fox
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Euthanasia should really be a human right for those who want it but of course as we all know the problem is that we live in a pro suffering society focused on prolonging people's misery rather than respecting an individual's right to die. It is unbelievable the amount of people who live in denial of the cruel reality of this existence, even pro lifers could end up in the worst pain possible and then they would want to die. Death is not a bad thing, in fact it's inevitable for us all, if someone thinks that suicide is a negative thing then they must be delusional as only negative emotions and experiences are able to be experienced by the living.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat