MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Another 90 days after starting to go to Vonkel September 2021. I live in Belgium and the process takes YEARS so if you're dealing with unbearable suffering; good luck chump!!

• Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow, outrider567, mesofraternity and 4 others
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Last time I saw your post it was 130 days. It's coming, and it's gonna be so smooth when it gets here. That's all I can say and it eases no pain, I know.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that if people can get this option at all then they are fortunate, it's not even legal in my pro-suffering, anti suicide country. Even if people have to wait at least they aren't trapped here for decades and have to struggle in planning a method with all the risks and complications.

Reactions: myusername890 and mesofraternity
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
True but I struggle to make it through the day ~ hard as fuck especially when you still have hope

WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
It's the same here in the Netherlands. It's so impossible to get for people like us. I was told minimum 2 years and even then no guarantee. I've given up on that idea now :hmph:

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
It's the same here in the Netherlands. It's so impossible to get for people like us. I was told minimum 2 years and even then no guarantee. I've given up on that idea now :hmph:
Same, that's my one sliver of hope so I pray to God it goes through. I'm thankful I had the foresight to head over there back in 2021 or I'd be looking at torture until 2025 at least