• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
There are people who cannot provide for themselves. Maybe you have mental illnesses but you can't get disability payments. Maybe you never worked in your life and nobody will hire a 30 year old with no work history. Maybe nobody will hire you because of a criminal record. Dying out on the street sounds absolutely horrible. If society is leaving these people behind, having euthanasia as an option should be the minimum.

Reactions: Joarga, Unknown21, Catch-22 and 10 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
In practice that has a high chance of turning into a eugenics situation.

Reactions: bed
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life was a song... You came along...
Mar 14, 2024
There are people who cannot provide for themselves. Maybe you have mental illnesses but you can't get disability payments. Maybe you never worked in your life and nobody will hire a 30 year old with no work history. Maybe nobody will hire you because of a criminal record. Dying out on the street sounds absolutely horrible. If society is leaving these people behind, having euthanasia as an option should be the minimum.
In America like 20+yrs ago Bush (our Prez then) put into effect a "No Child Left Behind Act" as far as education was concerned. Yeah, good idea in theory... Road to hell is paved with good intentions I suppose.

Reactions: Makoto
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
That's the wrong way to deal with those kinds of problems. We need to work towards a fairer and more compassionate society, not towards one that kills off those who are struggling.

Reactions: Makoto, Myforevercharlie, Eternal Eyes and 3 others
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Topics like these are specifically studied in the fields of sociobiology and eugenics.

yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
In practice that has a high chance of turning into a eugenics situation.
Yeah, I'm a bit sceptical too. Once you get this death machine rolling, it will become very difficult to stop.

On the other hand, it might make it harder for conservative politicians to ignore the disastrous effect of their policies, if thousands of left-behinds were to apply for euthanasia anytime they passed a new austeriry bill.

• Informative
Reactions: KillingPain267, Myforevercharlie and Linda
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
That's the wrong way to deal with those kinds of problems. We need to work towards a fairer and more compassionate society, not towards one that kills off those who are struggling.
Don't you think the killing off of the struggling as you put it and I have no problem with you phrasing it that way. I always say the people who are dying on the streets. But however you say it don't you think it's intentional? Because I definitely do and think there is ample evidence to believe that. I'm interested in your opinion whether or not you agree.
Cuz in the USA anyway, we are definitely not working towards a fairer and more compassionate society. We are actually doing the polar opposite of that
And I shouldn't phrase it "we" because you and I have no part of it nor can we influence it. I should have said "they"

Last edited:
Reactions: L0neW0lf
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Agreed , this makes perfect sense.

Reactions: myusername890
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Don't you think the killing off of the struggling as you put it and I have no problem with you phrasing it that way. I always say the people who are dying on the streets. But however you say it don't you think it's intentional? Because I definitely do and think there is ample evidence to believe that. I'm interested in your opinion whether or not you agree.
Cuz in the USA anyway, we are definitely not working towards a fairer and more compassionate society. We are actually doing the polar opposite of that
And I shouldn't phrase it "we" because you and I have no part of it nor can we influence it. I should have said "they"
I think it's more a matter of indifference than of intentional killing. Most of the time, anyway.
You are right that the US is headed in the wrong direction. I don't know how much longer that can continue. When inequality and unfairness go too far, the result is usually a revolution and the overthrow of the status quo.
Should I have said "we" or "they"? I think the truth is somewhere in between. It is true that "they" control a lot of things that we can't influence. But it is also true that change often comes from below and that "we" - or at least some of us - are in a position to bring about change. Ordinary people are more powerful than they usually realise, but they have to get organised to exercise that power.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Nobody should be forced to kill themselves - however if people who are "left behind" have the wish to die for their personal reasons then this should be granted to them. It would be always preferable if those people weren't left behind so they do not even have to consider CTB to be relieved.

I would say that in the end it's still a minority that would actually CTB without hesitation.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Linda
L0neW0lf

L0neW0lf

i lost myself
Apr 16, 2024
only we sufferer can help each other and create the change

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
PLl
Yeah, I'm a bit sceptical too. Once you get this death machine rolling, it will become very difficult to stop.

On the other hand, it might make it harder for conservative politicians to ignore the disastrous effect of their policies, if thousands of left-behinds were to apply for euthanasia anytime they passed a new austeriry bill.
Why you letting liberal politicians off the hook? If you are in the USA which I have a sense that you are (could be wrong), the two corrupt political parties have had a stranglehold on our government and politics forever. They're the only ones who have ever been in charge in my lifetime and I'm 70. I hold them both equally responsible for everything wrong in the USA. I honestly don't know which 1 is worst. They're the right claw and the left claw of the same evil beast. And I phrase it the Democratic party and the Republican party rather than conservative politicians because they're really not many truly conservative politicians. There is a plethora of corrupt politicians in both of these entrenched parties. When if ever will America wake up to this fact.

Reactions: ToMoveOn
L0neW0lf

L0neW0lf

i lost myself
Apr 16, 2024
you are right but unreal

people are toxic, selfish and aggressive they don't care about who are struggling they make them feel shame

Reactions: idk3 and myusername890
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I think it's more a matter of indifference than of intentional killing. Most of the time, anyway.
You are right that the US is headed in the wrong direction. I don't know how much longer that can continue. When inequality and unfairness go too far, the result is usually a revolution and the overthrow of the status quo.
Should I have said "we" or "they"? I think the truth is somewhere in between. It is true that "they" control a lot of things that we can't influence. But it is also true that change often comes from below and that "we" - or at least some of us - are in a position to bring about change. Ordinary people are more powerful than they usually realise, but they have to get organised to exercise that power.
I have gone on a few hunger strikes and just about to do another. I hope my last and I am able to take this 1 the distance. So I am doing my part. May as well. They killing me anyway. I'm convinced intentionally even if you're not. I'll explain my evidence for this with you sometime but not now. You will be around till January and I won't die immediately from hunger strike

• Love
Reactions: Linda
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Canada seems to be doing this, disgusting imo.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Canada seems to be doing this, disgusting imo.
Would like to know more about Canada situation. I heard about 1 person in Canada allowed to die by her choice. But are they forcing or coercing anyone? Is it widespread in Canada now? Is it euthanasia? Assisted suicide?

jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Except our society and the people that control it have zero interest in doing that.

If nothing is going to change significantly in our lifetimes then we should be allowed to leave before it gets even worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori