MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
My euthanasia request was granted a few weeks ago and meow I'm waiting for the appointment with the doctor whom will actually put me to sleep and sdminister the barbituates to stop my heart.

I hope I can endure the next few weeks/months and then fight my survival instinct to leave this world and all my problems far behind.

Regardless, holistically I am still extremely grateful I was given this life. May everyone here find peace either in this world or the next :))

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JustAnotherSadMan, warriorkot, prana and 12 others
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
can i ask where you live? i didn't realize it was an option for mental illnesses :o

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
D

Daniel32

Sep 12, 2024
I have ocd I didn't think that was available for mentally ill

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
My euthanasia request was granted a few weeks ago and meow I'm waiting for the appointment with the doctor whom will actually put me to sleep and sdminister the barbituates to stop my heart.

I hope I can endure the next few weeks/months and then fight my survival instinct to leave this world and all my problems far behind.

Regardless, holistically I am still extremely grateful I was given this life. May everyone here find peace either in this world or the next :))
So happy for you. I wish I was born in the netherlands. I think I'd be able to get a request granted there. I hope you find peace. <3

N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023

How old are you?

milknife02

milknife02

Aug 13, 2024
That's incredible that they granted it, I hope you'll find peace soon. Take care.

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
It says Belgium on the profile page. Belgium is more liberal than the Netherlands.
Oh neat, I didn't know Belgium had assisted suicide laws. It is comforting that people in these places can ctb but it is also a little discomforting that in the most progressive places in the world people still want to ctb. :/

Reactions: JustAnotherSadMan
B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
Ma demande d'euthanasie a été acceptée il y a quelques semaines et j'attends le rendez-vous avec le médecin qui va m'endormir et m'administrer les barbituriques pour arrêter mon cœur.

J'espère pouvoir supporter les prochaines semaines/mois et ensuite combattre mon instinct de survie pour laisser ce monde et tous mes problèmes loin derrière.

Quoi qu'il en soit, je suis toujours extrêmement reconnaissante d'avoir eu cette vie. Que chacun ici trouve la paix, que ce soit dans ce monde ou dans le suivant.:))
Hello, vous avez 25 ans et votre demande de suicide assisté a été acceptée (motif : TOC) en Belgique ? Ai-je bien compris car ça me semble incroyable ? Paix à vous.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I'm really happy for you, because you will have what you want without the slightest pain. I wish you all the best and all the calm that you will experience from today to tomorrow. I just wanted to ask you if it is also available for foreigners and at what price. A thousand thanks

bluengreen

bluengreen

Jan 17, 2024
I beyond envy you. Can foreigners get euthanasia in Belgium?

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Euthanasia for OCD? Dang I wish I had that, my OCD is really bad, I absolutely despise this shitty mental parasite in my brain, I envy you.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from the suffering.

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
you can do that???? wtf. what sorts of mental conditions do they do that kinda thing for? also yeah, i hope you find peace.

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
I hope that in the end all goes as planned.